|Date Posted||December 12, 2019|
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Digital Marketing Manager - BLD. The right candidate will perform various responsibilities for design, creation and delivery of marketing related content (written and graphical) that supports marketing activities of a home builder division of D.R. Horton, Inc. (DRH). Responsibilities include directing all promotional and brand communications through traditional and digital channels, while managing budgets and vendors. The Digital Marketing Manager will develop, plan, execute and deliver and the division's overall digital marketing initiatives to support sales goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Direct and develop digital marketing strategies for all active and upcoming communities
- Partner with sales team on buyer profile development, and marketing/advertising targeting tactics
- Implement and monitor digital and search advertising strategies to drive traffic, leads and conversions
- Monitor and leverage recurring marketing and sales reporting to measure and enhance programs
- Review and track website, digital advertising, SEO/SEM, and social media analytics to optimize performance metrics
- Ensure key campaigns and sales programs are integrated and implemented across all digital marketing channels
- Strategize, plan, maintain and manage content of all DRH social media initiatives including Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ensure all content is approved, accurate and continuously up-to-date. Keep division sites updated with fresh, relevant and inviting content
- Report on the growth and analytics of all social media initiatives
- Write and review web-based marketing content to ensure correct grammar, accurate information and an engaging active tone
- Compose and develop SEO-friendly content for the company website that effectively and correctly provides information on company products and services
- Determine target audience, devise campaigns, and launch email campaigns to create buzz or general leads for the business
- Uses email analytics to re-define current processes and procedures
- Using Google Analytics, maintain and report on site's overall domain, as well as individual market reports, as needed. Monitor site usage metrics to identify trends and recommend improvements
- Stay up-to-date on social media and email best practices to integrate them into the overall marketing strategy for the business
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with peers, partners and agencies
- Evaluate data integrity of the DRH division CRM databases and recommend process improvements
- Participate in video pre-production strategy & planning meetings; send meeting recap notes
- Research and stay on top of industry trends in video, audio and photography
- Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
Directly manages two or more employees in the Sales/Marketing Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.