|November 23, 2022
MOjO Marketing is an award-winning, strategic marketing agency based in Bentonville, AR. We believe in an approach to shopper marketing that works magic for our clients and their brands—breakthrough ideas, tailored for retail. We take all the unique challenges that come with things like brands, retailers, sales objectives, timelines and budgets and turn them into opportunities for success, with proven results.
MOjO [moh-joh]: Marketing O*bsessed Jugglers O*nly. No, we don’t actually expect you to throw objects inthe air and catch them (but if you can, we’d love to see it!) but we ARE looking for someone who is able to juggle the many daily tasks of all thinks digital in a fast-paced environment. If you make multi-tasking look easy, keep drinking your coffee and find a good playlist while you read more…
We are seeking Digital Marketing candidates that are thinkers, planners and doers! This person must be extremely organized and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously from HELLO to THAT WAS AWESOME, LET’S DO IT AGAIN. Charisma, initiative, a great attitude, and the ability to work well with others is a must! Our ideal candidate has experience executing digital programs through Walmart Connect and other retail tactics such as Ibotta offers, demos and coupons.
Finally, this person needs to be able to have fun, go with the flow, eat free food, and wear super soft MOjO t-shirts when prompted.
We’re Going To Ask You To:
- Take lead in the logistics of programs such as opening job numbers, pulling assets, and aligning with Account manager on next steps.
- Work primarily with eCommerce team to execute shopper plans based on client requests and timelines
- Coordinate accurate, efficient team collaboration to from smart, strategic programs and creative. This includes an understanding of the Walmart digital landscape, offsite digital vendors, in-store tactics and providing constructive creative feedback and requesting revisions as necessary to stay on task and strategy.
- Develop project timelines including internal, client and vendor milestones and ensure all projects are kept on track to meet critical deadlines.
- Take lead in creative development of in-store animated digital panels, managing creative routing, gathering assets, file uploading and management and all store level execution
- Manage ad-hoc procurement requests including sample boxes, buyer meeting support, team merch, and other office related requests
We Can’t Wait For You To Contribute Your:
- Base knowledge of available and appropriate Walmart marketing tools and tactics, with proactive education on innovation and resources in the marketplace.
- Knowledge of creative and print production processes and elements
- Strong interpersonal and team communication skills, written and oral.
- Effective management of project timelines and personal time management.
- Work well in a team atmosphere, maintain a positive attitude and encourage others
- High organizational skills and attention to details. Proofread everything.
- Presentation skills: ability to speak confidently in a group setting with clear delivery of messages to appropriate audiences.
- People Management/Development: maintain a consistent work ethic and be able to serve as a positive example for your co-workers.
- Problem Solving: the ability to use logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions by exploring all viable options and strategically selecting the best route based on circumstances and resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree, 2 years minimum of marketing experience and experience working with Walmart & Walmart Connect Digital A MUST
- Experience with Sam's Demos a plus
- Creative thinker and self-starter who is able to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong organization, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to present to large and small groups in a variety of settings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Superior attention to detail
- Able to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and advanced in PowerPoint