|Published||November 13, 2022|
Digital Marketing Manager
We’re seeking a Digital Marketing Manager capable of collaborating with clients to drive impact with their marketing efforts while owning internal marketing for the agency. Working as the marketing manager and collaboratively with a team, this role is responsible for the implementation and execution of digital marketing programs across a variety of channels, including social media, SEO, web, and paid ads. You’ll also be responsible for analyzing each client’s marketing analytics, creating reports, and recommending future strategies and tactics, proactively.
Brindle Digital Marketing is a marketing agency that specializes in web design, digital advertising, SEO, and social media marketing for the multifamily apartment industry and B2C service-based clients.
Who you’ll be working with
You'll be working closely with our social media managers, ads manager, designers, and contractors to ensure happy clients and smooth on-time delivery of scopes as well as be able to spot opportunities as they arise. This role reports directly to our founder and lead strategist.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
Digital Marketing Campaigns:
- Create the vision and marketing strategy/plans for our clients, then work with our team to deliver on that strategy and vision
- Develop and implement all digital marketing strategies and plans for clients, including paid, organic, social, and email (along with support from another team member)
- Translate data from digital marketing campaigns and/or analytics into actionable items to improve performance, goals, traffic, etc.
- Lead and oversee SEO/SEM, email, social media, PPC and display advertising campaigns.
- Directly manage one or more channels to drive performance that could include but is not limited to paid search (PPC), display advertising, organic search, and social marketing
- Take the lead in creating monthly performance reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement, and recommendations for future programs
- Demonstratable expertise in client’s potential need: Analytics, site-wide SEO, design, outreach, Google Ads, website updates, etc.
Manage Client Communication – (after 120 days)
- Manage clear, regular client communication
- Lead client calls and meetings
- Prepare meeting agendas, check-ins, and control client communication
- Present reports to clients explaining the data in Lehman’s terms and how the numbers relate back to their goals
- Retain and grow client contracts year over year.
- Proven ability to grow client accounts/average client spend through finding additional value adds and/or great performance of the account.
- Upselling new recommendations and come to the table first with new marketing ideas, recommendations, and opportunities
- Team Management: Manage 1-2+ direct reports
- Manage ad spend budgets and oversee strategy
- Proofing and quality control: internal approvals and reviewing marketing collateral and assets
- Keeping up with market trends throughout the digital marketing industry is a must
- Ability to make service and budget recommendations and lead the digital marketing strategy to meet client’s goals
Qualifications/What Our Ideal Candidate Will Bring to This Role
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong digital marketing/web background, great presentation & communication skills, and experience managing campaigns while casting vision for new marketing efforts. Previous experience in multifamily marketing, apartment marketing, or commercial real estate marketing a plus.
- 5-8+ years marketing experience
- Certifications in Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint, and other relevant certifications
- Agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Strong level of proficiency with:
- Google Ads
- Facebook/Instagram/TikTok Ads
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving abilities as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable addressing C-suite executives
- Prove continuous value and position Brindle as a thought leader and strategic partner vs a vendor
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly convey ideas and data in written, presentation, and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Self-motivated and able to self-teach
- Thrive in a self-motivated environment, including effectively adapting to changing priorities, juggling multiple projects, operating with a high degree of autonomy, and maintaining high levels of organization in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, approachable, dependable, flexible, and service-oriented attitude to meet departmental and organizational needs
Benefits of working with Brindle:
- 60-80% remote role (1-2 office days; 3-4 work-from-home days – still expected to maintain normal ‘business hours’ when working remote)
- Benefit options: Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off
- Salary: $50-70K, DOE
Brindle’s Core Values:
- Pride in Work
- Deliver Results
- We Pursue Personal Growth
- Driven Always
- Creative and Vision Focused
- Customer Focus
- Nothing is beneath you or above you if it is part of Brindle’s mission. We are a small (but growing) agency, and we all wear a lot of hats. You should never “run out of things to do”.
- Willing and able to do the management AND execution of everything listed above. This is not purely a manager role.
- Based in Loveland, Colorado (role will have in-person hours and work-from-anywhere hours)
- Has managed a significant monthly marketing budget with successful ROI
- Has managed a team of employees and/or independent contractors
- Proficient with WordPress
- Proficient with all social media platforms – Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok (a plus)
- Proficient with Google Tag Manager and the Google suite of products
- Proficient with Asana or similar project and task management software
Email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
If we think you look like a good fit on paper, we'll reach out to set up an interview and face-to-face conversation as what's on your resume only tells a piece of the story. We look forward to connecting.