|Published||June 25, 2022|
Role = Marketing Manager for Momentum Digital
Position = Part-Time to Full-Time
Pay = $50k Salary + Commission + Bonus
About the Role:
DO NOT APPLY TO THIS JOB IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO WORK IN A FAST-PACED, DEMANDING ENVIRONMENT
Momentum Digital is searching for a marketing manager to help oversee and manage client accounts as well as overall agency growth. This starts as a part-time learning and growth period to shadow our Director of Marketing. Our agency is growing quickly and we need someone with digital skills who can also manage accounts while being hands on with production. This is a 3-month trial period leading to a full-time role with Momentum, a Top 10 fastest growing startup agency located in Philadelphia.
The role is very flexible and laid back to start as a contracted marketing manager who can work from home, but we prefer you also come in person to learn more hands on with shadowing.
During this 3-month training program you will develop the following skills:
- Account Management
- Client Communication and Reporting
- PPC Management: Google, Facebook, IG, YouTube
- Website SEO
- Website Design
- Local SEO & GMB Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Client Growth and Agency Growth
During the training period you will make a discounted salary, but also earn commissions. After the 3 months training period you will be evaluated and promoted to full-time if you have passed all tests, training and certifications.
Once approved and promoted to full-time, this position can be remote and online, or you can join our management team in office. This person will manage and be in control of the various aspects of marketing Momentum and our clients:
- Paid & Organic Marketing campaigns
- Local SEO
- Website Design & SEO
- Account Management
- Social Media
- Client Communication
- Analytics & Reporting
More details of the duties and responsibilities below!
Duties of Marketing Manager
- Production and overseeing of marketing campaigns
- Manage and oversee project managers, freelancers, and virtual assistants
- Review & report on account performance and growth
- Assist in managing other employees and interns
- Search Engine Optimization, Website and Local SEO
- Google My Business Management and Optimization
- Oversee Virtual Assistants helping with directories, citations, backlinks
- Digital Advertising | PPC, Social Advertising
- Creating and managing ad campaigns for Google, Facebook, etc
- Setting up conversion tracking and reporting
- Manage and create email and SMS marketing campaigns
- Client relations and communication (weekly)
- Creating and implementing systems and procedures for marketing and client production
- Overseeing all content creation activities for the client websites
- Working closely with the marketing team to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimized copy.
- Targeting keywords set by the online marketing manager and basing articles around them.
- Helping operate and grow Momentum as a competitive and innovative company
- Managing junior employees and interns to help with production.
- Training interns and helping grow their careers.
Background of the ideal Marketing Manager:
- High School Degree or higher
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Previous experience as an account or marketing manager
- Previous agency or startup experience
- 2+ years experience with social media management
- 2+ years experience with digital marketing
- 2+ years experience with paid advertising
- 2+ years experience with SEO
- Management experience preferred as well
- Highly effective communicator
- Extremely motivated and responsible
- Great work ethic and attitude
- Self-Starter without much need for direction
- Trustworthy and loyal
Momentum has recently been recognized as Philadelphia 100 Fastest-Growing companies. Only 7 years old, Momentum operates as a start-up with a fast-paced environment. We employ mostly remote contract workers who are eager and motivated. Momentum focuses on client satisfaction, leading to customer success and referrals. Our core services revolve around digital marketing, lead generation, PPC, SEO & Web Design.
Look us up and follow us on social media for more details! www.NeedMomentum.com
Please submit resume and cover letter, then email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for next steps!