|Published||June 24, 2022|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
About KB Home
KB Home is one of the largest and most recognized homebuilders in the United States and has built over 650,000 quality homes in our more than 60-year history. Today, KB Home operates in 45 markets from coast to coast. What sets KB Home apart is the exceptional personalization we offer our homebuyers from those buying their first home to experienced buyers allowing them to make their home uniquely their own, at a price that fits their budget. As the leader in energy-efficient homebuilding, KB Home was the first builder to make every home it builds ENERGY STAR certified, a standard of energy performance achieved by fewer than 10% of new homes in America, and has built more ENERGY STAR certified homes than any other builder. An energy-efficient KB home helps lower the cost of ownership and is designed to be healthier, more comfortable and better for the environment than new homes without certification. We build strong, personal relationships with our customers so they have a real partner in the homebuying process. As a result, we have the distinction of being the #1 customer-ranked national homebuilder in third-party buyer satisfaction surveys. Build your career with KB Home. Learn more.
JOB SUMMARY: The Manager, Digital Marketing - Website and Technologies will oversee the execution of all digital marketing technology that influences customers during the buyer life cycle, including kbhome.com, MyKB, and mobile and tablet applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Digital Marketing: Will manage the customer engagement touchpoints by optimizing the homebuyer and homeowner roadmap and experiences in the digital realm.
- Detail various paths in the customer journey and optimize for highest rate of customer satisfaction, lead acquisition, and home sales.
- Manage constant feedback loop from Sales, Studio, Construction, and Warranty on customer relationship and workflow during each part of the buyer and owner process.
- Identify opportunities for improvement during buyer and owner process: obtain various metrics such as customer analytics, lead conversions, and website test results from multiple business units.
- Initiate and manage acquisition-focused campaigns to increase number of active users across new and existing platforms.
- Deliver status reports on health of digital platforms to stakeholders in Sales, Studio, Purchasing, Customer Service, and other business units.
New Feature and Product Initiatives: Drive the implementation of new cross-functional digital tools that address opportunities for customer path optimization based on analytical research and feedback.
- Drive strategy from concept to execution for new digital products and the release of new features on existing platforms.
- Develop execution plan for the ideation, development, and launch of new features and platforms.
Performance Management and Development:
- Provide management and oversight of assigned digital marketing employees, including communication of goals and objectives, delivering effective feedback, handling performance management, participating in recruiting/hiring, and communicating corrective actions as needed.
- Assist in the training and on-going development of assigned personnel through proper coaching and frequent feedback.
- Work with corporate marketing teams (web, email, social, and data) to improve processes and maintain brand execution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or a related discipline required
- Master's Degree in related discipline preferred
- 3-4 years working with stakeholders and developers to manage product feature backlogs for website and web-based applications
- 3-4 years in-house corporate or agency experience in Marketing (national, regional, and/or local), including 1-2 years prior management background with direct reports
- Prior experience in Real Estate industry preferred, ideally in Residential Homebuilding
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Firm grasp of the software development life cycle, preferably in an Agile environment
- Extensive knowledge in marketing strategies to achieve organizational objectives and ultimately strengthen our brand
- Strong understanding of market dynamics, customer and requirements
- Strong management abilities, including strategic planning and goal attainment
- A manager who grows the capabilities of their employees and is a strong team motivator
- Strong project management skills
- A demonstrated ability to work creatively and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment and to respond immediately to issues
- Strong verbal and written communication, with the ability to take complex concepts and communicate succinctly and accurately
- Conduct business in a professional and ethical manner to potential buyers, trade partners, and coworkers to reinforce goodwill and profitability for the company
- Position is on-site in Westwood, Los Angeles
Find out why KB Home is attracting and retaining the best employees! If you are interested and qualified, please apply now. KB Home provides above average compensation packages and earnings potential, full benefits, an outstanding 401K matching program, bonus plans and amazing promotional opportunities. KB Home is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work team. Diversity is important to KB Home!
This position is being recruited by ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions RPO, on behalf of KB Home. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.