|Published||June 24, 2022|
|Location||Boca Raton, FL|
We are looking for a highly talented and passionate Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing, best-in-class marketing team! This position is responsible for the day-to-day management and performance of our digital direct-to-consumer (DTC) marketing initiatives. This individual will work closely with our internal team and external vendors to develop, execute, and measure programs intended to grow sales of existing customers and new leads through multiple channels and customer communication vehicles; including behavior-based triggered emails, organic & paid search, social media, and web-based subscription programs to support overall brand strategy and profitability goals. The ideal candidate is an outside-the-box thinker who possesses a proven track record creating successful and profitable subscription/loyalty programs and related direct-to-consumer initiatives.
• Build a best-in-class customer loyalty & retention strategy from the ground-up that leverages all current customer touch points.
• Manage digital agency partners to ensure cohesive communication and output.
• Promote quantitative analysis and strategic thinking and make actionable business recommendations that highlight opportunities, increase market share, and ultimately drive sales and revenue.
• Drive acquisition programs aligned to marketing and sales plans and objectives by leveraging a quantitatively derived, fact-based and insight-based segmentation framework that identifies the highest potential customers with the greatest Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
• Manage email channel to achieve budgeted sales, customer retention rate, acquisition, loyalty, and customer engagement metrics
• Drive and communicate strategy with Creative, Category & Brand Marketing, Sales and Business Intelligence to ensure cross-functional alignment
• Recommend, execute, and operationalize test ideas that will drive KPI’s
• Drive email acquisition, lifecycle, and triggered campaigns to optimize email program
• Produce and communicate monthly campaign results and make relevant course corrections to drive KPI’s
• Carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, loyalty, brand positioning and awareness
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing, Business or related field with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in digital marketing, customer acquisition / retention or direct marketing. Must possess strong problem solving, oral and written communication skills, demonstrate good judgement, maturity, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires strong collaboration with multiple departments. Results-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills required. Proficient knowledge of the following or similar digital business platforms is required to apply for the position - Google Analytics/Ads/Search Console, Meta Business Suite, Shopify, Contentful, Klaviyo, Iconosquare, Recharge, etc. Knowledge of Amazon or e-tail is a plus.
Location & Travel
Upon acceptance of the position, the Digital Marketing Manager will be required to travel to our corporate headquarters in South Florida for initial onboarding. The day-to-day requirements of the position can be completed remotely. Quarterly travel to our New York or Florida offices for business meetings or to industry trade shows, seminars, or continuing education classes may be requested.