|Published||May 14, 2022|
Our client, located in the Rosemont corridor is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager with strong experience in lead generation, developing and optimizing digital marketing, affiliate, and offline (TV, radio, etc.) campaigns to drive business results.
Candidates should have a strong grasp of paid and organic search, programmatic display, and online video strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Should possess working technical knowledge of tag management and tracking, as well as familiarity with models of attribution. The marketing manager will lead agency resources to plan, launch, and measure campaigns. This position will work collaboratively with the VP of Marketing.
• Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising alongside a digital marketing agency
• Measure and report on the performance of all marketing channels (DRTV, Digital, Direct Mail, email, and aggregators), and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Partner with analytics and IT resources as needed to develop dashboards and automate reporting
• Lead continual conversion rate optimization planning, execution, and measurement with web agency resources
• Maintain and optimize the website and landing pages to support the brand campaign and drive acquisition
• Plan, execute, and measure A/B testing and conversion tests
• Lead freelance and agency resources in the development of creative content, establishing a compelling, consistent, and differentiated voice for our brand across channels
• Identify trends and insights and evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Manage and track budgets
• Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or related field required
• Requires 7-10 years of experience in digital and direct response marketing and associated content strategy and development
• Solid knowledge of website management and analytics tools (e.g., WordPress, Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook, etc.)
• Proven experience building results-driven marketing programs with the highest degree of accountability
• A curious, proactive mindset, continuously thinking about improvement and innovation
• Strong project management skills
• Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.