|Published||May 11, 2022|
TetraScience provides the world’s first and only R&D Data Cloud, with a mission to transform life sciences R&D, accelerate discovery, and improve human life. Scientists at global pharma and biotech organizations rely on our innovative Tetra Data Platform for easy access to centralized, harmonized, and actionable scientific data to accelerate their digital lab transformation. With best-in-class SaaS performance, a team of industry innovators, and excellent product/market fit, Tetra is positioned to become an iconic life sciences software company.
We’re looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Manager who has experience with building and executing digital marketing strategies to achieve revenue and growth targets. You are someone who gets excited about diving into the data, curious about user behavior or trends, using A/B testing to prove concepts and finding creative ways to optimize your programs. You will lead digital marketing initiatives across website lead forms and chat that are focused on crafting an effortless experience for the user and maximizing conversion. You will partner with many cross-functional groups across TetraScience to make these digital strategies a reality. Your success will require a strong understanding of our customer segments and how we engage with them in a meaningful way. You will have the chance to shape a highly visible area of TetraScience that directly impacts growth of the business. You will also be part of the Marketing team, whose mission it is to become the top global marketing team in the industry and position TetraScience as the leader in the R&D Data Cloud category.
This role reports to the Head of Demand Generation.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage the strategy, setup, and optimization of all paid digital campaigns using ad platform-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Optimize 'beyond the ad click’, following the potential buyer to the site and working them through the conversion funnel by collecting lead information, routing them to the next step, testing incentives, personalizing experiences and more to increase overall conversion rate.
- Build landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through a variety of paid programs.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the corporate website while improving and optimizing clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Institute a rigorous test and learn methodology for messaging, triggers, workflows, routing and more.
- Monitor, report and understand daily/weekly/monthly metrics to partners
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our acquisition costs (while maintaining or improving quality).
- Maintain the relationship with our chat platform and ad re/targeting platform vendors and be the central point of contact for all requests.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Act as our internal agency in collaboration with our content creators to create high-quality, SEO-friendly content aligned to our keyword space.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years experience in digital B2B growth marketing with technology, SaaS, and/or software companies.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with paid marketing platforms, including paid search (Google Ads), retargeting, social network advertising (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), and content distribution and placement networks.
- Experience with writing and editing, including knowledge of SEO best practices
- Expertise with data-driven analysis and optimization.
- Experience working with Sales and Sales Enablement
- Experience communicating with Sales and Marketing Leadership
- Experience handling digital marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Thorough knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates.
- Experience in the following:
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads and Content Syndication
- Google Analytics
- UTM use and creation
- Sales Automation (i.e. Salesforce) and Marketing Automation (i.e. Hubspot, Marketo)
- Google Ads Certification and/or Google Analytics Certification a plus
- Hubspot Certifications such as Digital Marketing Certification, Digital Advertising Certification, Social Media Marketing Certification, SEO Certification, Inbound Marketing Certification a plus
- Experience in any of the following also a plus: Google Workspace apps, Live Chat/Conversational Marketing, Asana, SEMrush
- 100% employer paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediately family members.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD
No visa sponsorship is available for this position