|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||November 23, 2021|
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: New York, NY
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES : (Employee may perform any combination of the essential functions shown below. This position description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, knowledge or abilities associated with this classification, but is intended to accurately reflect the principal job elements).
You will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to deliver both integrated and digital marketing programs that positively impact company revenue, including:
- Marketing automation and email marketing programs
- Lead generation and nurturing including SEO and SEM management
- Digital marketing / content marketing campaigns
- Producing high-impact marketing communications across a variety of channels
- Account-based marketing programs
- Reporting and database management
- Partner with sales to understand their needs and deliver digital marketing campaigns that support sales initiatives.
- Identify KPIs for all digital marketing initiatives, track performance against KPIs, report findings and analysis and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Conceive and execute targeted and segmented email campaigns to generate inbound leads and requests.
- Develop a robust database through lead generation activities and ongoing database management.
- Conceive of and develop all marketing forms, landing pages and surveys.
- Maintain CRM and content management platforms.
- Manage and refresh content on the website and provide recommendations for improved user experience.
- Develop strategy and execute/oversee digital marketing tactics as needed including online advertising, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), social media advertising and mobile marketing.
- Develop and execute growth strategies including but not limited to ratings & reviews, PPC advertising, promotional strategies and digital channel listings.