|Date Posted||November 14, 2021|
EIS Legacy, LLC
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
EIS is a leading North American distributor of process materials, production supplies, specialty wire and cable and value-added fabricated parts for the electrical OEM, motor repair and assembly markets.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers' expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other's skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
EIS is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to help us spearhead our online marketing efforts as we develop, identify opportunities, build digital solutions, and grow our eCommerce presence. Our ideal candidate will have experience in digital marketing including paid search, SEO, social media, analytics, lead generation, and be highly engaged/self-motivated. They will leverage customer insights to deliver a useful and personalized experience resulting in increased engagement, usage, loyalty and advocacy of our digital platforms across all target markets. This role requires a candidate with excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills. They must have a customer-first mindset, a strong understanding of eCommerce platforms, along with the ability to track and analyze data to improve our website and marketing efforts.
- Develop, understand and uncover program goals, target personas, and buyer needs
- Conduct user research, collaborate with designers, developers and research teams from end to end of the process
- Assist in developing digital marketing strategy and develop website assets to assist in supporting strategy
- Participate in market research to identify new opportunities for new features and functionalities
- Develop and implement data pipelines that extract, transform, and action data into an information product
- Oversee email marketing and lead generation/nurturing efforts
- Work on managing, processing and analyzing large data sets to identify business opportunities/efficiencies
- Evaluate, analyze, and understand the voice of the customer through a variety of data sources
- Identify key capabilities needed as well as potential issues
- Manage requirements discovery, solution design, user story writing, and feature development
- Collaborate with sales and Product Marketing to uncover business goals and establish correlating campaign/program strategies (ABM, demand gen, etc.)
- Execute all digital aspects of a campaign/program, including marketing automation and paid media
- Establish best-practice dashboards, KPI's and measurements, ensuring that all data gathered is insightful and can be acted upon
- Marry data insights with best-practice digital and campaign strategies
- Manage digital agency relations, ensure alignment on roles/responsibilities, goals, and expectations
- Support sales and customer service transitioning customers to eCommerce
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in digital marketing, eCommerce development, or similar role including CMS
- High level of familiarity with digital tools (Google Search/Display Ads & Analytics, Mailchimp)
- Paid media strategy on social, Google search and display
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and communication skills
- Data-driven, able to review, manipulate and gain insight from data
- Basic database understanding
- Passionate about solving customer and business problems
- B2B industry experience
- CMS experience, Optimizely/Episerver preferred
- Networking skills understanding