|Date Posted||November 9, 2021|
Clover Connect from Fiserv is the leading payments engine for software companies. Clover Connects’ payments engine supports software companies with powerful and easy integrations. Clover Connect is looking for a Digital Marketing manager for our Marketing team. Primary responsibilities are to drive revenue through creating and executing marketing programs that target software companies to integrate their software into Clover Connect’s payment engine.
The position will manage paid media, SEO, ABM (account based marketing) strategy, email nurture and content creation for the ISV lead generation program. The ideal candidate will manage the agency relationships and provide direction on messaging, brand voice, KPI’s and budget allocation. This position will be responsible for maintaining content calendars, developing email prospecting and nurture campaigns, and providing direction on the creative execution of media campaigns.
• Own and execute the lead generation program that targets software companies in the market for a payments partner, with the primary goal of driving leads to a sales team
• Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management with agencies supporting this program; Includes preparing requirements for digital campaigns, and project managing them to launch
• Develop and implement email nurture campaigns to drive prospects down the funnel
• Manage the creation of digital assets needed for lead generation campaigns: including banners, landing pages, social media assets and email content
• Provide weekly marketing reports that highlight performance against KPIs, as well as making recommendations for optimizations and improvements
• Monitor competitors, industry shifts, and the overall changes in the digital marketing landscape to drive future growth
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing, or similar field
• 6+ years of progressive digital marketing experience in SEM/SEO, programmatic, ABM, social and email campaigns
• 2+ years of digital analytics and reporting and working with tracking parameters for clear and effective ROI on campaigns.
• Prior professional experience using marketing automation platforms, such as Hubspot or Marketo and CRM systems such as Salesforce
• Strong leadership skills, ability to perform under the pressure and optimize the team's resources to attain the business goals
• Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with individuals at all levels inside and outside the organization.
• Strong project management skills to hit deadlines and ensure success metrics are met
• Strong attention to detail in preparing project and business requirements