|Location||Ridgefield Park, NJ|
|Date Posted||October 7, 2021|
Staffmark has an exciting contract opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager at a global leader in electronics, mobile devices and appliances in Ridgefield Park, NJ
Top Must Haves:
1. Cross Category Stakeholder/Account Management
2. Digital Marketing expertise focusing on scalable web products & solutions that serve Cross Lines of Business needs
3. Project Management of Consumer Experience & Tech Work Streams
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Manager of Digital Marketing/CX for Cross-Category (XLOB) Management sits within the Corporate Marketing division. The Digital Marketing Manager will support the company's cross category web site initiatives, projects & experiences. The lines of business (LOBs), for example, are Home Electronics, Mobile, Home Appliances, etc. The Digital Marketing Manager will own XLOB web site executions to solve XLOB business needs, while balancing Corporate Marketings CX, brand, content, user experience, technical & digital commerce needs. The goal is to build scalable & extensible XLOB work products that serve the XLOB consumers while maximizing & growing, engagement & revenue stream.
The main responsibilities for he Digital Marketing Manager include stakeholder management, digital strategy, consumer experience journey, design, content, web technology and project management. The Digital Marketing Manager will partner, serve and manage various divisions including, but not limited to, HE Demand Generation (key stakeholder), Tech Platform team, & eCommerce team. This role will also need to collaborate with other Corporate Marketing functions including, but not limited to, Social Marketing, Performance Marketing, CRM Marketing.
This role will work closely with the web development and technology teams- as well as interface with key internal business stakeholders at the company, 3rd party agency partners and production resources on a daily basis.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
BA/BS in marketing, business or a related field
• 6-8 years of experience in the management and leadership of digital marketing, strategy, CX, content, design & experiences.
• Working experience in eCommerce programs and merchandising programs
• Working experience in content management systems, PIMs, and web technology
• Strong project management, problem-solving, verbal/written communication, and multitasking skills.
• Strong ability to operate in a matrix environment
• Strong note-taking with the ability to identify action items and next steps
• Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-functional team.
• Passion for building relationships and proactive communication
• Motivated and strong detail-oriented approaches
• Understanding of quantitative and qualitative measurement frameworks and KPIs for a branded eCommerce web site
• Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Fluent in JIRA and Confluence
For immediate consideration please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Staffmark talent working with this client receive competitive compensation and a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K and Paid Time Off plus more!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.