|Published||October 2, 2021|
FUJIFILM Recording Media U.S.A., Inc. is the US-based manufacturing, marketing, and sales operations of data tape media for FUJIFILM Corporation. We provide data center customers and industry partners with mid-range and enterprise data tape formats such as unique data center accessories, value-added services, and archival solutions.
Our philosophy is that our employees are our most important asset and the key to our future. We strive to attract, develop, and motivate our employees with a passion for learning, personal growth, and development for our mutual success.
Job Summary: Join Fujifilm Recording Media U.S.A., Inc.’s (FRMU) Marketing team where we help organizations manage exponential data growth with innovative products and solutions. As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the project management and implementation of marketing initiatives. Duties will include a broad range of B2B marketing activities utilizing owned, earned, and paid marketing strategies to generate leads and MQLs for filling the opportunity pipeline at FRMU. Additionally, you will manage marketing technology (CRM/MAP), messaging, and the creation of sales enablement materials for the business unit.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, PPC, display campaigns, inbound and outbound email marketing, and social media marketing
- Generate leads and MQLs utilizing marketing programs based on marketing automation tools and CRM platforms
- Work closely with the sales team to provide sales enablement tools, content, and recommendations for garnering and closing qualified leads
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize campaigns performance based on the insights
- Manage agencies and vendors and track metrics to measure project success
- Maintain the integrity of brand positioning platforms in all facets of brand plan execution
- Work with stakeholders and executives to come to a cohesive vision on marketing projects
- Attend internal meetings, travel to and coordinate trade shows
- Perform other duties assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree, Marketing required, MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of CRM and lead management platforms like Salesforce and Marketo
- Strong understanding of sales to marketing handoffs and workflows
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of digital marketing disciplines such as SEO, SEM, PPC, Email Marketing, and best practices in copy-writing for digital assets
- Strong familiarity with posting company news and events on social media platforms (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn), social post schedulers (Hootsuite, etc.), and platform analytics reporting
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience with technical products or services preferred
- Analytics dashboards and reporting experience a plus
- WordPress experience a plus
Competencies are an integral part of FRMU’s culture. Competencies are customized by level and include the knowledge, skills, and abilities it takes to be effective in one’s position and in the organization. The established competencies are used as a framework to help focus employees' behavior on things that matter most to our organization and help drive success for both the employee and the company. They provide a common way to harmonize, select and develop our people
- This position may require infrequent travel
Snapshot of our Benefits & Perks:
Fujifilm is committed to offering a comprehensive and flexible benefit program to meet the needs of employees and their families. This flexible approach allows employees to create a program that fits their lives. At Fujifilm, INNOVATION and PEOPLE matter.
- Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug & Vision (no Spousal Surcharge)
- Vacation, Sick & Personal days
- 12 paid holidays a year
- Basic Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance & Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Onsite Gym including Personal Training, Yoga & Body Fit classes
- Virtual Fitness Classes
- Monthly On-site Massages
- Employee Discounts including Verizon Wireless and BJ’s Wholesale
- Discounted Canobie Lake, Water Country, and Six Flags tickets!!!
- Weekly Local Produce Box Delivery
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for College
- Group Auto/Home Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft
- Financial Coaches
Life at Fujifilm:
We feel that our work environment is like no other - based around respect, trust, and diversity with a comfortable and positive atmosphere. We keep the work challenging and rewarding, with opportunities to learn and grow with the company. And, our consensus-driven management style and strong core values set us apart from most other companies.
Fujifilm strives to offer a healthy work environment that promotes individual responsibility and growth, a collaborative spirit, and an atmosphere that encourages learning, professional development, and achievement.
We search for the most talented and qualified people. At Fujifilm, performance, development, and accountability are the standards to which the company and its people strive toward. And to support its employees, we offer programs that motivate, educate and promote a healthy work-life balance, which increase employee satisfaction and overall personal well-being.
It's important to us that we provide our Employees with leading-edge compensation, and not just in the form of money. We've gone to great lengths to ensure the health and well-being of all of our Associates beyond traditional benefits, such as an on-site Health Center and a unique Wellness Program with incentives.
For over 80 years, Fujifilm has relied on innovation and leading-edge proprietary technology to build a vast portfolio of technologies and patents across a broad spectrum of industries including photography, healthcare; from medical imaging and information to biopharmaceuticals and regenerative medicine, to graphic arts systems, data storage, electronic materials, and more.
Fujifilm employs its unique and highly versatile fundamental core technologies that were developed to manufacture the highest quality photographic film, to create the products and services for new businesses like regenerative medicine and biosimilars that will shape the future for Fujifilm, and more importantly enhance the quality of people’s lives worldwide.
Fujifilm has operated in North America since 1965. FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation was established in 2007 as the Americas regional headquarter providing shared services directly-owned subsidiary companies in North and South America. Global revenue for the fiscal year 2019 was $22 billion. Of the five global regions, the Americas regions accounted for 20.1% of the total global revenue, second only to the Japanese market.
Watch the video below to learn more about Fujifilm.
FUJIFILM Recording Media U.S.A., Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations and ordinances.