|Location||Creve Coeur, MO|
|Date Posted||September 3, 2021|
Enterprise Bank & Trust was founded in the spirit of entrepreneurship and community. From the small mom-and-pop coffee shop to the large construction company that employs local people, our goal is to help businesses succeed and our communities thrive. With offices in St. Louis, Kansas City, Phoenix, California and New Mexico, we're strong, growing and committed to supporting the communities we serve. We extend this commitment to the community to our associates, offering annual paid volunteer time off and charitable-matching opportunities. Voted A Best Bank to Work For by American Banker, we offer our associates an array of benefits and the opportunity to chart their own career path with us. Join us in the pursuit of our mission to guide people to a lifetime of financial success, and enjoy a career filled with professional growth opportunities, interesting colleagues and the satisfaction of supporting our communities. Together, there's no stopping you.
Digital Marketing Manager
The Director - Marketing Campaigns oversees marketing campaigns for the organization ensuring they are effective and carried out according to the company's goals. He/she is responsible for overseeing and coordinating campaign planning, execution and cross-enterprise campaign hierarchy for specific lines of business. This Director is also responsible for the website user experience and other related digital practice areas including social media, media placement and overall strategic client engagement campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and execution of a variety of B2B lead generation and brand-oriented marketing campaigns across web, social, video, search, display and traditional media.
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget working to strict deadlines and KPI's developed in collaboration with the marketing team and key partners.
- Oversee all campaign project management from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Brief and oversee work of internal and external agencies including branding, designers, animators and printers who will deliver on the campaign activity.
- Ensure the brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- A/B Testing campaigns to test new ideas for effectiveness.
- Directly manage demand generation personnel comprised of multiple disciplines including social engagement and events.
- Staying current with emerging digital trends and technologies.
- Ensuring strategies have a consistent omnichannel user experience and identifying best-in-class technologies and recommending the appropriate solution.
- Coordinate with key functions as they fulfill on the programs that comprise a campaign (reputation, demand creation, sales enablement, market intelligence) and the tactics that comprise these programs.
- Work with marketing operations to measure campaign performance and with business leaders to course-correct as campaign execution unfolds; coordinate campaign budget allocation for ongoing business reviews.
- Reporting campaign results to senior management explaining variances and sharing recommendations.
- Define common campaign structure and elements to be used across the enterprise; document the responsibilities of various functions during the campaign planning and execution lifecycle.
- Working with sales to align on creation of sales enablement materials including playbooks.
- Extensive experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- Strong technical ability and marketing platform experience.
- Relevant industry experience gained from a similar company would be a strong advantage.
- An ability to develop, and work towards, organizational deadlines and KPI's.
- Ability to build solid cross-functional relationships and work with all levels within an organization.
- Self-starter with a "take charge" attitude and the ability to work with minimal direction.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced changing environment with a certain level of ambiguity.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability manage multiple priorities.
- Innovative thinker with a desire for continuous learning.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum 10 years experience in marketing, digital/technology related field
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree/MBA preferred
- Budget planning and operations experience strongly preferred
- Project management experience a plus
- Direct reports
Computer and Software Skills:
- Microsoft office suite
- Google Suite
- Marketing Automated Platforms and CRM
- Marketing technology
- Website including UX and CX
- Drupal or comparable CMS
Equal Opportunity Statement
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to helping individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you need an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Enterprise Bank & Trust please contact Human Resources at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to managing our business and community relationships in ways that positively impact our associates, clients, and the diverse communities where we work and live. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All employment offers are contingent upon the applicant successfully completing both drug and background check screenings. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster HERE .