|Date Posted||September 2, 2021|
The Digital Marketing Manager role seeks a data-driven, innovative, detail-oriented and highly organized individual, responsible for driving growth through analytics and optimization of the customer and eCommerce experience through the corporate website and intranet, B2B sites, email, and social media, and customer database. The ideal candidate must bring a strong entrepreneurial spirit and vision, a proven track record in driving profitable growth and broad knowledge of current digital marketing, plus the ability to interface and direct both IT resources as well as understand marketing and customer behavior.
Essential Job Duties:
- Define and lead the ongoing digital marketing strategy and develop acquisition and retention-focused marketing programs to drive recurring traffic, site usage and revenue.
- Optimize current marketing mix to drive revenue, customer engagement and retention.
- Create vision for a best-in-class omnichannel marketing plan, including email, alignment with CRM, customer journey, social media, etc.
- Communicate with business leaders to understand business needs for new digital marketing initiatives.
Analytics & Reporting
- Define and report out on digital marketing performance and KPIs.
- Develop dashboards to track marketing effectiveness and user flow/site performance.
- Perform analysis and submit recommendations to improve return and revenue.
- Paid search, Google shopping feeds, remarketing/display and emails to drive positive ROI, new customer acquisition and brand awareness.
- Develop customer segmentation strategy and consumer profiles.
- Assist with budgeting for marketing programs on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to execute on the marketing initiatives.
- Manage a team of Digital Marketing Coordinators and Social Media Specialist.
- Subject matter expert who maintains awareness of competitive benchmarks, best practices, market trends, and competitive activity.
- Improve website functionality and conversions while understanding and maintaining brand positioning; liaise with IT partners to create requirements, test and troubleshoot.
- Report out and translate deep analysis to non-technical parties to facilitate seamless execution.
- Oversee the integration of all social media initiatives within the broader digital marketing strategy.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Not responsible for supervising employees.