|Published||August 26, 2021|
|Location||Hoffman Estates, IL|
Must be able to work onsite MINIMUM 3 days a week. Sometimes, 4 days a week
Digital Marketing Manager with Marketing Automation background
Our client is in the medical devices industry and they are offering an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager who can focus his/her attention on 3 main areas:
- Marketing Automation and dashboards
- Paid Marketing Campaigns and budgets
- Campaign Strategy and analysis
This collaborative Digital Marketing Professional will have a seat at the conference room table talking about campaign strategy, execution, analysis and how their existing tools, like Pardot will help them increase their lead generation KPIs. The right professional for this role has a solid working knowledge of Pardot and will act as the SME. Working along side the Salesforce Admin, Creative Team, Marketing/Product Managers, the team will collaborate on campaigns focused on client/prospects and their dealer/partner networks. Emails, Landing Pages, Social Media and Paid Media channels will all be tapped into for optimal reach. This is also a great time to put your stamp on the department by establishing procedures that will further help streamline processes and allow the department to run more efficiently as they continue to grow.
- Degree in Marketing
- B2B Marketing Experience
- Deep understanding of Pardot, digital platforms and trends
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Retargeting Ad Platforms
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools and social media tools (e.g., DART, Atlas, Sprout Social)
- Corporate marketing experience required vs. agency
- Product marketing experience required
- Full campaign lifecycle experience
What does this opportunity come with:
- Our client is serious about health and safety offering a cubicle work environment with tall walls, hand sanitizing stations and work station cleaning sprays/wipes.
- Salary and Bonus
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K with matching
- Vacation, 10 Paid Holidays, Sick Time
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Pet Insurance---SPARKY CAN FINALLY GET THOSE BRACES!!!
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.