|Date Posted||August 20, 2021|
Look for more than answers.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge. You can make a real impact in a market that is growing and developing.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work on-site at our global headquarters based in Secaucus, NJ.
Digital Marketing Manager, the role:
This key role assists the Director, Digital Marketing in the development and execution of our Digital Marketing strategy, including the implementation and management of enterprise systems and processes to drive an effective, efficient and continuously improving online experience across our portfolio of corporate websites, web applications and native applications. The Digital Marketing Manager collaborates with colleagues, internal resources, and external agencies to develop and execute digital marketing tactics that support our marketing and communications strategies and campaigns across the enterprise. This is not a technical/IT position; this is a marketing position that requires the ability to liaison between internal business partners and IT resources.
- Function as the business owner of the Content Management System that runs our corporate website:
- Work with IT to ensure system maintained as needed.
- Recommend and manage the implementation of enhancements and upgrades as needed, particularly to support evolution of our mobile strategy (responsive design is in our roadmap). Facilitate CapEx and IT resource approvals as needed.
- Manage stable of editors and content contributors including internal colleagues and external agency partners. Manage system access, permissions, training/education related to system changes, documentation of process, and training aids.
- Work with web content owners to ensure web site remains up-to-date, meets legal requirements, and industry standards, and reflects ongoing company, service and product changes.
- Recommend site enhancements, develop requirements, and coordinate company and external resources to implement.
- Develop and manage site templates, ensuring accessibility compliance, superior user experience, and ease of editing. Conduct A/B testing, and leverage analytics data on KPI performance to continuously approve template and website application designs and workflows.
- Consult on domain and URL strategy and implementation of new URL’s as needed.
- Collaborate with peers and agencies to develop and support the digital aspect of marketing campaigns:
- Implement various components of digital marketing strategy requiring use of external agency resources, and collaboration internally across the organization. Tactics likely to span SEO/SEM, web content strategy and development, microsites, lead development/nurturing, digital display ads, re-marketing / re-targeting programs, AdWords campaigns, and social media, new and/or enhanced web applications, and alignment of offline/operational capabilities that support the online experience.
- Manage administration and deployment of product & service videos within the Corporate YouTube Channel.
Web Analytics Reporting:
- Work with analytics vendor on setup and administration of Google Analytics accounts for all Quest web properties, to define KPIs and produce necessary reports to measure campaign success and opportunities for improvement in conversions, and to produce ad hoc metrics reports for general web activity (visitors, geographic diversification, most visited pages, number of web requests, changes week-to-week/month-to-month, etc.)
- Serve as the company’s functional expert on web analytics. Recommend and implement enhancements such as the transition to Universal Analytics and Google Tag Manager. Consult with colleagues on the use and interpretation of analytics and reporting tools. Share insights and support best practices for applying data-driven metrics to awareness, engagement, conversion, and retention campaigns.
- SEM: Manage Google AdWords account and work with 3rd party agencies to deploy ad campaigns.
- Facilitate implementation of enterprise systems and processes:
- Develop and maintain digital branding guidelines, toolkits, technical requirements, and processes, and ensure colleagues and agencies correctly utilize the tools.
- Identify and manage third-party vendors and contractors and evaluate new technologies and techniques on an ongoing basis.
- Participate on teams to evaluate, select and implement enterprise-wide solutions for key marketing software needs, such as Marketing Automation Tool, and web search engine.
- Execute projects on time as scheduled.
- Successful implementation of digital tactics for marketing campaigns.
- Customer perceived quality.
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications or other related discipline.
- MBA Preferred.
- 7+ years’ experience in digital marketing, including web content strategy, development and management, digital campaign management, SEO, SEM, and web analytics. The ideal candidate has experience managing a complex portfolio of corporate websites and applications, working on cross functional teams, and managing multiple stakeholder priorities.
- Ability to understand the business strategy and needs of multiple lines of business and functional areas, as well as to identify potential areas of synergy and opportunity between those business needs and Digital Marketing.
- Collaborative business partner who is able to demonstrate necessary flexibility and the ability to maintain solid working relationships. Requires savvy interpersonal, negotiating, and influencing skills.
- Strong experience with content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress, or Drupal to maintain content on a large-scale, public facing website. Magnolia experience a plus.
- Strong web analytics skills and experience required.
- Experience developing native apps a plus.
- Fully proficient with various software programs such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Strong written and oral communication and excellent influencing/collaboration skills across many functions and levels.
- Pharmaceutical, healthcare, diagnostic, lab or consumer packaged goods experience.
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.