|Published||August 17, 2021|
Ref ID: 00900-0011934121
Classification: Digital Marketing Manager
Compensation: $31.66 to $36.66 hourly
Robert Half Marketing & Creative is looking for CRM Manager for a part-time ongoing contract with a Retail client in Metro Atlanta. Open to remote candidates in the East Coast Time Zone. The hours will be 21.5hr/week.
The CRM Manager will:
- Formulate and lead customer and market segmentation strategies and execution to drive significant business impact throughout the funnel, including via acquisition, conversion rate/velocity, retention/loyalty, and customer satisfaction
- Develop and own segmentation plans from idea to launch, including orchestrating technology, executing research, creating systems/processes, and leading initiatives to improve the customer experience based on first party (CRM), market insights and model-driven or predictive insights
- Champion first party (CRM) and market insights to educate the organization and drive action
- Persuade and empower teams across the organization to understand, action and measure impact of segmentations and CRM/market research findings
- Partner with stakeholders to understand challenges/opportunities with segmentation, including developing a detailed and technical understanding of each area’s capability to action information; develop actionable plans, including ownership of data transfers and measurement systems to maximize potential segmentation and drive results
- Champion first party (CRM) and market insights in discussions on existing & new approaches to target customer segments, including guiding paid media, email, marketing, regional, content and creative teams on segmentation opportunities via marketing campaign planning, messaging creation, and creative versioning at scale
- Oversight and strong command over technical aspects of segmentation, including drafting technical requirements associated with segmentation builds, creating data flows and systems integrations via technology like Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Tealium, digital advertising platforms, etc.
To learn more, contact Carmen Rodriguez, Robert Half Marketing and Creative, Atlanta.