|Published||July 16, 2021|
HOT JOB IN EAST MEMPHIS!!
Digital Marketing Manager
$85k + 20%
The Digital Marketing Manager will serve as a digital subject matter expert (SME) for the organization, championing innovative ideas and driving integrated, digital marketing strategies across SEO/SEM, email, social and reputation management.
Working closely with regional and corporate marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will develop and execute data-driven, customer-centric plans to drive lead generation and revenue growth.
* Advocate, educate, and advance digital-first strategies across the organization.
* Partner with marketing and cross-functional teams to define, implement, and launch market-leading, customer-centric initiatives.
* Utilize strong quantitative and qualitative skills to evaluate customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
* Monitor, measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns against ROI and KPIs.
* Oversee implementation of lead tracking and targeting measures.
* Conduct competitive audits and ongoing research to evaluate effectiveness of campaigns against competition.
* Collaborate with Marketing team to elevate website performance and optimize user experience.
* Optimize web and property traffic to show continuous improvement in reducing cost-per-lead and cost-per-acquisition.
* Design, build, and maintain our corporate and social media strategy in line with overall communication planning.
* Serve as digital lead and collaborate with agency and vendor partners.
* Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and plan for adoption where appropriate.
* Serve as project manager for pilot programs, rollout, and adoption training.
* Proven working experience in digital marketing
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social campaigns.
* Experience mapping the customer journey and identifying and ways to engage, inform, motivate and remove points of friction.
* Expert-level knowledge of site tools and analytics (i.e. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, CRM, CMS)
* Analytical and creative thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
* Keen ability to think outside the box.
* Passion for learning new technologies and mentoring teams.
* Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and shifting priorities.
* Manage campaigns and projects to completion within budget and in line with regulatory requirements.
* Effectively present marketing strategies to internal teams
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills with a penchant for persuasiveness.
* Present a professional image in accordance with Company standards
* Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
* 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing strategy and execution
* BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
* Digital powerhouse unintimidated by rapidly evolving technologies and practices