|Published||July 8, 2021|
Digital Marketing Manager
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Business Unit: Corporate
Reports to: Marketing Director
Travel Requirement: Yes
Select’s Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for all strategic online initiatives by leading marketing campaigns from the idea stage through the execution and implementation. The digital marketing manager will have the responsibility of working with department heads and subject matter experts to write, design, post, and track digital content across multiple channels. They will be required to set goals with an ability to analyze content performance, and drive engagement, lead generation, and visibility in the market place.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Identify and direct any social media initiatives that would help increase the digital presence of our assets and help us to engage better with existing and potential customers.
- Oversee all digital advertising, including SEO, SEM, directories, banner advertising, and social media with a clear goal of driving to the most efficient cost/sale.
- Write and curate engaging and relevant content on highly technical subjects, identifying when original content is necessary to promote brand awareness and increase digital presence.
- Direct programs that improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Design and setup regular email campaigns, manage leads, setup nurture automation, and report on performance.
- Oversee the company websites, build landing pages, and provide analytics reviews.
- Perform market research related to upstream oil and gas and relevant industry segments.
- Coordinate community events and involvement.
- Manage digital library of marketing assets.
- Build and manage advertising and communications assets including copywriting, design, layouts and more as necessary for each campaign.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in B2B marketing for highly technical products and/or serivces.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient in digital marketing tools (Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, etc).
- Highly proficient in SEO, Adwords, Lead generation and attribution.
- Applicants must supply a strong portfolio with examples of social media visual content creation, possibly including static graphics, animations, and video editing.
- Must have proven experience managing social media channels for other brands and achieving KPIs.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and/or Illustrator with a thorough understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proficiency in WordPress, HTML, CSS, and responsive design.
- Must have the ability to work well with people and be a team player.
- Must be a self-starter and detail oriented.
- Must possess good reasoning, analytical, and mathematical skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Experience in photography and videography a plus.
- Experience in Salesforce a plus.
- A - Accountability: Take ownership of actions and outcomes.
- C - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T - Teamwork: Encourage and support a collaborative, safe, and engaged work environment.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Top Tier Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Physical Demands and Exposures
- This position works inside a climate-controlled environment in the corporate. The Company will supply adequate training and equipment to perform the functions of the job.
- Involves sitting at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Manual dexterity to operate specialized equipment.
- Needs high degree of concentration in a busy area.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Select is an equal opportunity employer. It is Select’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any protected class, status, characteristic, or activity. All employment decisions, including decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, advancement, discipline, discharge, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment are made without regard to any lawfully protected class, status, characteristic, or activity.
Clean Air Act
Select requires all employees whose jobs may involve environmental compliance to understand and comply with the U.S. Environmental Protections Agency’s Clean Air Act that regulates air emissions from stationary and mobile sources. A copy of the Clean Air Act can be provided to you upon request from Human Resources.
Select Energy Services participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Select is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Select only uses E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.