|Published||July 2, 2021|
Under direction of the Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible all strategic online initiatives by leading marketing campaigns from the idea stage through the execution and implementation. The digital marketing manager will have the responsibility of working with department heads and subject matter experts to write, design, post, track digital content across multiple channels. They will be required to set goals with an ability to analyze content performance, and drive engagement, lead generation, and visibility in the market place.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties may include the following: (other duties may be assigned)
- Identify and direct any social media initiatives that would help increase the digital presence of our assets and help us to engage better with existing and potential customers
- Oversee all digital advertising, including SEO, SEM, directories, banner advertising, and social media with a clear goal of driving to the most efficient cost/sale.
- Write and curate engaging and relevant content on highly technical subjects, identifying when original content is necessary to promote brand awareness and increase digital presence.
- Direct programs that improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Design and setup regular email campaigns, manage leads, setup nurture automation, and report on performance.
- Oversee the company websites, build landing pages, and provide analytics reviews.
- Perform market research related to upstream oil and gas and relevant industry segments.
- Coordinate community events and involvement.
- Manage digital library of marketing assets
- Build and manage advertising and communications assets including copywriting, design, layouts and more as necessary for each campaign.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in B2B marketing for highly technical products and/or serivces.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient in digital marketing tools (Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, etc)
- Highly proficient in SEO, Adwords, Lead generation and attribution
- Applicants must supply a strong portfolio with examples of social media visual content creation, possibly including static graphics, animations, and video editing.
- Must have proven experience managing social media channels for other brands and achieving KPIs.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and/or Illustrator with a thorough understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proficiency in WordPress, HTML, CSS, and responsive design.
- Must have the ability to work well with people and be a team player.
- Must be a self-starter and detail oriented.
- Must possess good reasoning, analytical, and mathematical skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Experience in photography and videography a plus
- Experience in Salesforce a plus
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Involves sitting at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Manual dexterity to operate specialized equipment.
- Needs high degree of concentration in a busy area.