|Published||June 28, 2021|
Carrier Enterprise (CE) is a national distributor of residential and light commercial Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) products, parts and supplies through licensed HVAC/R dealers and contractors. CE operates primarily in the business to business (B2B) environment where its products are sold through licensed HVAC dealers and HVAC contractors. These dealers are independent companies that sell, deliver and service Carrier, Bryant & Payne products to residences and businesses in their respective markets. CE offers customers a wide range of HVAC/R product lines, competitive pricing, best in class customer service and valuable, timesaving services that positions CE as an industry leader. With over 200+ locations, in 28 states, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean, Latin America, Mexico and Canada there is a location to service our customers HVAC/R needs.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of the HQ marketing team with responsibility for the creative aspects of our product marketing. This is an exciting new position that will provide the right candidate the ability to use their creative skills to drive results. The role is fully remote and a direct-hire opportunity.
- Manage all B2B HQ product campaigns working with product managers and field teams using a defined process and planning calendar to generate awareness and sales
- Promote our digital tools such as our ecommerce site, contractor assist app. and other digital services and products
- Work with third party vendors to implement a bi-annual digital product catalogue to be implemented across CE
- Own the CE brand image and work with the HQ marketing team to launch both internal and external campaigns to support desired outcome
- Lead internal communication efforts across the organization working with the different teams at HQ and across the regions
- Manage vendor advertising program including developing processes, campaigns, reporting and working with finance on payments
- Utilize Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, and data from MicroStrategy to drive decision making and tracking of campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field of study
- At least 3 years of experience supervising and being the creative resource for Marketing initiatives.
Skills and experience
- Established track record and experience developing and implementing marketing strategies and programs from concept to successful completion
- Experience successfully managing projects involving internal and external customers and high-level business concepts simultaneously
- Experience working with third party marketing firms and managing all project work and expenses
- In-depth knowledge of marketing channels and tactics, including events, experiences, promotions, social media and traditional and digital marketing
- Have experience in creating journeys/triggered campaigns & funnel technology using CRM & reporting tools. We currently use Salesforce and Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in building metrics-driven marketing processes and using an analytical and data-driven approach to solving business problems.
- History of proactively partnering with sales organizations to drive growth.
- Technical knowledge and in-depth experience in building digital inbound marketing competencies, including SEO, SEM, A/B testing, email and social.
- Impeccable customer focus and professionalism.
- Clever, original and inventive -- with a passion for using experimentation and learning to create competitive advantage.
- Team player with strong skills in the areas of leadership, motivation, relationship building, and communications.
- A "player/coach" manager who is unafraid to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done.
- Self-Starter & Self-Managed.