Digital Marketing Manager
|Published||June 26, 2021|
|Location||San Diego, CA|
KFMB in San Diego is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for the following:
- Develop digital marketing strategy to elevate CBS 8 and The CW San Diego platforms.
- Plan integrated digital marketing campaigns including web, social media, mobile, display ads, OTT.
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels for CBS 8 & The CW San Diego.
- Work with news team to create multi-platform content.
- Project management execution of digital campaigns.
- Develop original content for web-only specials.
- Establish and maintain a content marketing calendar.
- Participate in marketing, editorial and content development meetings.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee optimization efforts to ensure efficiency of campaigns.
- Manage the digital marketing budget and ad inventory.
- Monitor engagement and new digital trends.
- Work with the sales and research teams to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing producers to create compelling creative on-air and online.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to manage media deliverables.
- Develop outreach programs that expand station-run community efforts.
- Work closely with Marketing Director, Brand & Community Affairs Director on various projects and initiatives.
- Must possess 3-5 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Highly creative with experience in media or related field
- A passion and drive for the job and the Community that we serve
- Strong problem-solving analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Solid knowledge of website analytic tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends) and metrics
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work across multiple projects and attention to detail
- Graphic design knowledge with an eye for branding and design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Premiere Pro, PhotoShop, AfterEffects
- Basic knowledge of HTML, web development and content management systems
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with ALL departments at the station
- Superior verbal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Wide Orbit
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.