|Published||June 9, 2021|
Marketing Services Mission
Provide world class marketing support to our sales teams and customers across all channels. Develop and implement external marketing programs that provide real value to our channel partners to enhance SMP market leadership.
Responsible for planning, development, and implementation of SMP content marketing strategies, marketing content and communications for the engine management division as well as for select corporate initiatives.
The DMM reports to the Director of Marketing Services, Engine Management, and works closely with in-house creative team and other departments to develop content for SMP field sales forces and customers across all market channels.
Content development and management with an emphasis on digital marketing, marketing communications, creative, project management
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team, building strong relationships with Sales, Product and Engineering groups to create dynamic, impactful and differentiated content
- Recommend and establish short- and long-term digital and content marketing goals and objectives
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance the influence of company products and services through a variety of media, including organic and paid social, web, digital, video, advertising, print, press releases, news stories, sales support material, etc. to a variety of market channels
- Manage digital marketing material throughout all stages of development, and supporting print marketing material including concept, creative, communication, and analysis
- Manage content for multiple corporate and brand websites including web design and optimization, SEO, and analysis
- Work with in-house video designer to produce and manage an extensive video program increasing awareness for our products and services
- Manage all social media processes including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Develop organic and paid social media plans and campaigns to maximize awareness and engagement
- Oversee the strategic execution of email marketing initiatives, including compelling design, implementation, tracking and analysis
- Track performance of digital content-driven campaigns including SEO, SEM, website, email, advertising, social media, etc., and adjust marketing tactics as necessary to meet objectives and deliverables
- Writing / Editing – ensure a consistent style and tone for high-profile messaging including features and benefits, flyers, brochures, videos, bulletins, press releases, advertorials, copywriting, etc.
- Communicate new brand and corporate marketing material and initiatives to SMP salesforce and customers via bulletins, webinars, presentations, and management of corporate literature site inventory
- Manage the setup, process, and execution of marketing promotions, including rules, press releases, winner notifications, etc.