|Published||May 24, 2021|
REMOTE Digital Marketing Manager needed for all-in-one Employee Experience platform!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emma Goulden
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $65,000 - $95,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are an all-in-one Employee Experience platform that combines recognition, performance, and engagement in one powerful solution. By bringing together Real-time Recognition & Rewards, Continuous Performance Management, and Employee Engagement Surveys, our employee-first solution enables companies to build purpose-driven cultures while increasing productivity, retention, and revenue. With over 600 global customers, our platform puts actionable analytics in the hands of business leaders, connecting them to what really matters.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to join our team of rock-star marketers. This role is key to our integrated go-to-market strategy — managing high-performing channels, guiding website optimizations, selecting paid campaigns, and driving demand. If you are intellectually curious, highly collaborative, ambitious, and can thrive in a dynamic environment, then this may be the role for you.
Why join us?
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- FSA & HSA
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible WFH policy
- 12 paid holidays
- 401k program
- Company equity
- Stocked kitchen
- Mac laptops
- Transportation/parking stipend
- Customized development tracks
- Generous parental leave
- Fertility benefits
The awesome stuff you'll do:
- Collaborate on the development and execution of the growth marketing plan, optimizing the use of account-based marketing, and online/digital marketing
- Conceive, develop, and execute digital marketing programs and campaigns to drive qualified leads in support of company goals
- Collaborate closely with marketing counterparts, such as content marketing, product marketing, and sales development, to increase marketing success rates
- Regularly monitor and report on campaign performance, and speak to the impact on overall marketing objectives
- Work with agencies to support successful programs
What you'll need to be successful:
- Required: 3+ years of digital marketing experience in B2B SaaS with a track record of driving customer acquisition and achieving goals
- Required: Proven hands-on experience with paid media campaigns across multiple digital channels, including PPC, display, video, and paid social
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related field
- Preferred: Experience with account-based marketing and specifically 6sense
- Preferred: Proficiency in G Suite, Google Analytics, Salesforce
- Preferred: Experience working with and managing agencies
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.