|Date Posted||April 29, 2021|
***Direct Hire Opportunity***
Our client is going on 40 years and during that time, has expanded throughout the USA, Canada and UK employing 1000’s of professionals. As a leader in their sales vertical, they are always looking to expand their market share and continue to provide exceptional service to their clients. Now it’s your turn to the join the team! This Marketing Manager will be responsible for collaborating with the segment marketing teams to implement marketing strategies and campaign tactics across all digital touch points, supporting the company’s worldwide marketing efforts. We are seeking a digitally savvy Marketing Manager who can manage the following:
- Data management to help drive the right behavior
- Marketing tactics focused on driving customers and prospects to their eCommerce site
- Natural search (SEO) – earned media side
- Media Buying – manage relationship with outside agency which handles their search, social, programmatic, and placement
- MUST be hands on with understanding about managing ad campaigns to help create process, procedures, best practices, and documentation which currently has very little
- Online Reputation Management –hands on experience with best practices and working with communities like LinkedIn, Social Channels, etc.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud – must have aptitude for learning things such as sending emails, management of cloud pages for marketing landing pages, etc.
The overall goal of this role is to help grow the business while implementing and establishing processes and procedures as the team expands. There are many nuances to this role which will make it challenging and rewarding. To be considered, here is what we are seeking in a professional:
- 4 years degree in Marketing or similar field
- MINIMUM 5 years of professional digital marketing experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience with Paid, Programmatic Media (SEM) and Organic SEO
- Ability to manage/direct agency of record and be able to walk the walk and talk the talk
- eCommerce experience
- Currently remote but once deemed safe, client will return to onsite work with a hybrid model with “some” work from home allowances
- Salary + Benefits + Bonus (15%)
- Bonus based on company, personal and financial performance
- Full array of benefits: Major Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO and Holiday Pay
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.