|Date Posted||April 7, 2021|
Are You Ready? Live the dream and work in desirable Tampa Bay, FL
Bayforce has a ground floor opportunity for the right candidate to take our digital marketing to the next level. The Marketing Manager will work 100% remotely until a safe office environment is available. At that time, will remain remote with some work in the office location as needed. You will build and manage a remote team to deliver on a variety of marketing initiatives including: email campaigns, corporate web site content, branding via social media well as learn and be involved with search engine optimization (SEO), and pay per click (PPC) advertising.
This position is designed to grow with you with the capability to hire and train your own team. You will work directly alongside our executive management team to coordinate, assist, and manage various marketing projects across various platforms. We are looking for someone that has a strong desire to outperform, achieve, work with new technologies and concepts and is passionate, career oriented, driven, creative and able to collaborate with the team.
Required Education & Experience:
- BS/BA Degree in Marketing or Business Administration with a marketing concentration, or related discipline
- 2+ years’ online marketing experience
- Strong understanding of leading Social media platforms: Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook
- Strong Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and social media tools.
- Ability to optimize marketing campaigns to drive performance based on the key success metrics
- Comfort with presenting strategies and findings in both verbal and written communications
- Demonstrate leadership experience and capabilities in management or supervisory positions
- Experience with Google analytics a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform a plus
You have experience with the following skills:
- Updating and enhancing website content
- Digital advertising on various blog platforms such as LinkedIn
- Displaying strong writing and communication skills
Nice to have, but not required
- SEO/SEM including setting up and optimizing Google Adword campaigns
- Google analytics - Using analytical skills and utilizing data-driven thinking skills
- Target market mass emailing on our salesforce.com platform
- LinkedIn marketing strategies
A typical day for you:
- Setting and achieving targeted goals and objectives for marketing and sales
- Collaborating with the leadership team to drive and support marketing initiatives
- Collaborating with the marketing team to organize client contact lists, schedule, perform and update contacts and information collected during campaigns
- Coach, mentor, and develop junior members of the marketing team. Mange performance and resolve issues
- Provide oversight and direction to members of the marketing team in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
- Working closely with team members to understand needs and creating material (directly and with 3rd party partners) for use through email, social media, and web
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital and social channels, marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Making recommendations about campaigns that would improve customer experience and conversion rates based on that data
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on those insights
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies through digital and social channels
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Who Are We?
With a national Customer base, we are a full-service IT consulting and staffing firm focused on a variety of leading Cloud solutions including SAP and Salesforce. We have been dedicated to ensuring our clients’ projects are delivered on-time and on-budget, helping them find the best talent, and maximizing their enterprise technology investments. In order to be successful, we look for self-motivated, proactive professionals that are able to meet unexpected challenges, change when needed, and work independently as well as part of a team.
What is our Culture?
Bayforce is a big supportive family whose values are the foundation of a world-class organization built over the last 25 years. We support a nurturing and productive environment where we work, grow and succeed by continuously collaborating and learning together. Bayforce’s values encourage us to transform problems into solutions, respect each other’s voices and celebrate our victories. Our passion to delight our customers makes us true partners devoted to their success. Our culture of innovation and continuous improvement drives us to solve today’s challenges while constantly asking ‘what’s next?’
We live by the following Bayforce Values:
- Be Thirsty for Change
- Think Outside the Box
- Speak up so We Can Hear You
- Join the Bayforce Club – when one of us wins, Bayforce wins – CELEBRATE!
- Delight the Customer
- Celebrate, Laugh and Have Fun
What Do We Offer?
- Full benefits including medical & dental insurance, 401K plan, disability and life insurance, paid holidays and vacations, as well as other incentives.
- Expert level training in the facets of our industry and business.
- Growth is important, we strive to promote from within.
- Fun perks – happy hours, group outings, performance-based summer hours, contests and competitions, rewards for performance, companywide annual meetings in a fun location.