|Date Posted||March 20, 2021|
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Duration: 8 months
Required Skills: Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, SEO, Vendor Central, content management, SEM, PPC
Our Fortune 500 client is looking for Digital Marketing Manager based as Remote
• This is truly an Ecommerce marketing manager.
• Day to day this person will be working with SEO (Search Engine Optimization)– SPECIFIALLY on Amazon.
• They will help the marketing team come up with campaign strategies to increase the visibility and profits of the product lines.
• They will then also look in need a strong SEO resource that can help create marketing campaign strategies as well.
• Will help discuss product discounts on amazon and how-to best market products.
• Experience with Vendor Central is highly preferred.
• 7AM-4 PM central.
• Bachelor degree with 10+ years in Digital marketing experience specifically management of websites, content management tools and digital campaign management.
• Understanding of systems development: Marketing automation, content management systems, digital project management tools, etc.
• Experience managing a complex, large-scale web site project team with multiple stakeholders SEO, SEM & PPC
• know how to work with the major search engines and social platforms and understand the best practice to drive leads and sales Audience analysis
• Experience in identifying target audience and devising strategic campaigns that engages with that audience.
• Measurement - ability to leverage the late st software such as Omniture and Radian 6 to measure the success and ROI delivered by digital campaigns.
• Creativity - natural creative flair for inventing new and existing ways to engage with target audiences through digital media/ marketing techniques.
• This is also an extremely integrated and cross-functional role so experience in managing Mobile, eCommerce as well as Social Media campaigns is essential.