|Date Posted||March 4, 2021|
Crisis Prevention Institute Inc. is the worldwide leader in evidence-based de-escalation and crisis prevention training, and dementia care services. Since 1980, we’ve helped train more than 15 million people within service-oriented industries including education, healthcare, behavioral health, long-term care, human services, security, corrections, corporate, and retail.
At CPI, we are dedicated to changing behaviors and reducing conflict for the Care, Welfare, Safety, and SecuritySM of everyone. We believe in the power of empathy, compassion, and meaningful connections. We believe personal safety and security are the antidotes to fear and anxiety. It’s a philosophy that is central to everything we do, and traces back to our beginning. It is what defines and differentiates us, and informs our core beliefs.
The Role: At Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), Marketing is about delivering an industry-leading customer experience and driving growth. You would spearhead digital initiatives to enhance UX/UI, increase lead generation, and optimize conversion. You would be responsible for driving the implementation of the digital strategy and roadmap.
In this position, you will help define the vision and roadmap for crisisprevention.com, improve the customer experience with technology solutions, drive utilization of the website, and bring new solutions to CPI.
What You Get To Do Everyday:
· Drive the implementation of the digital marketing strategy and website redesign roadmap.
· Oversee every stage of a website redesign, from discovery through deployment.
· Develop multi-channel digital strategies, leveraging PPC, social, web, and email to deliver campaigns that drive results and reach defined KPIs.
· Oversee ongoing website content updates and enhancements, working with cross-functional stakeholders to prioritize work.
· Serve as the UI/UX subject matter expert on the Marketing team, guiding UX and feature design.
· Act as a liaison between agency, business, and technology teams, translating business needs into best-in-class website features and enhancements.
· Collaborate with agency and design teams to translate business requirements into UX/creative design.
· Draft functional requirements for digital features and enhancements.
· Create sitemaps to define site architecture and lay the foundation for an optimal user experience.
· Collaborate with web developers to ensure front-end assets are built to design requirements.
· Inform go-to-market plans and campaigns by acting as the subject matter expert of new features and functionality.
· Make recommendations for areas of optimization based upon analytics, reporting, and technology trends.
· Lead meetings with cross-functional stakeholders to preview and demo work, provide status updates, and ensure website projects are on track to achieve KPIs.
· Support Digital Marketing Director in collaborating with business leaders to deliver a best-in-class website and digital experience.