|Location||Pleasant Prairie, WI|
|Date Posted||February 28, 2021|
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Manage and implement all employment brand initiatives and custom employment marketing campaigns across North America.
- Lead and develop the Employment Brand Marketing team.
- Ensure job postings and brand content are relevant, engaging and SEO optimized.
- Increase brand awareness for Uline as an employer of choice, both internally and externally, through content marketing, website optimization, earned media / PR, advertising campaigns and social media initiatives.
- Manage large-scale job boards, digital advertising (video, print, radio) and out-of-home annual marketing budgets.
- Ensure goals are established, met and measured to support decision making.
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners, including business partners, HR managers and Recruiting team.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field.
- Proven experience in digital marketing.
- Management experience required.
- Recruitment and employer brand marketing a plus.
- Ability to multitask and react quickly to market changes
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.