|Date Posted||February 26, 2021|
Digital Marketing Manager
Mercer has an exciting opportunity available for an experience Digital Marketing Manager who will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to provide strategic marketing support.
What can you expect?
The Digital Marketing Manager will lead a team of digital marketers, and will partner with both internal and external resources to manage all aspects of digital, which may include digital platforms, paid media strategy and organic search campaigns, social media campaigns, website, email marketing journeys and automation, and website creation and optimization. Experience working within an agile marketing environment is a plus.
We will count on you to:
- Consults across the organization to deliver flawless execution of digital marketing projects, identifies and makes recommendations for solutions that deliver digital and business strategies.
- Manages relationships with external vendors and platform providers, and regularly reviews ROI and effectiveness of those relationship.
- Works with business leaders and functional business partners to find solutions that support business goals and objectives in an efficient and timely manner.
- Monitors digital asset activity and may help to recommend changes to optimize business results.
- Contributes to development and production of digital dashboards and reporting mechanisms evaluating success of digital marketing programs and business initiatives.
What is in it for you?
We are the global leader in health and benefits. We deliver innovative solutions that address the health and wellness needs of our clients and their employees
- Work for a global company that embraces cultural diversity.
- Excellent growth/advancement opportunity.
- Help support diverse populations through the development of meaningful programs.
What you need to have:
- Experience in B2C and B2B digital marketing activities including search engine marketing, permissions-based e-mail marketing, social media, banner advertising, wire framing, content syndication and affiliate marketing.
- Minimum of 7-10 years Management experience.
- Is a self-starter, who can work independently, while also knowing when to work in collaboration with Colleagues and Managers.
- Bachelor’s degree a must and other applicable post-graduate degree is a plus.
What makes you stand out?
- Enthusiastic, innovative marketing skills plus the ability to market organizational strengths successfully.
- Self-starter with the ability to collaborate and lead teams to deliver project objectives.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to execute and follow through on projects to completion.
This role is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit www.me.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.