|Location||Owings Mills, MD|
|Date Posted||January 29, 2021|
Employment Background Investigations, Inc. (EBI), headquartered in Owings Mills, Maryland, is one of the largest privately-held screening firms in the country. We provide background screening, drug testing, and occupational health screening services for employment, contract and volunteer positions for more than 5,000 clients in the US and globally. For more than 25 years, EBI has been helping our clients keep their workforces safe and healthy. We are particularly known for our technology, accuracy, data security, customer service, and for keeping our clients in compliance with ever-changing laws and regulations.
Despite dealing with such serious subject matters, EBI’s #1 focus is on the happiness of its team. Our Mission is “To Be The Happiest Company….Period. Only Happy People Deliver Happy.”
Come see why we’ve been named “One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces” by our employees in the Baltimore Sun . We’re also grateful to be recognized by our customers for the 12 th year in HRO Today Magazine’s Pre-Employment Screening Baker’s Dozen and on the “Hot List” of screening firms for the 13 th consecutive year by Workforce Magazine .
· Develops digital marketing strategy.
· Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
· Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
· Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues and opportunities that must be addressed.
· Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
· Strategically identifies trends and insights, while optimizing spend and performance based on the insights.
· Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
· Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
· Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
· Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Any other duties as assigned to drive the vision, fulfill our mission, and abide by the values of this organization.