|Date Posted||January 27, 2021|
Allegis Group is building a start up Advisory and Transformation Services business to be branded Quantum.Work Advisory.
An experienced Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting all aspects of marketing to launch the new business including helping reposition the current Quantum.Work website to reflect the new value proposition beyond a technology product company to be a new and innovative company with a wider range of services including tech products, talent/workforce advisory strategy and TA/VMS software implementation services.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for building the core messaging of the new brand for QuantumWork Advisory ensuring it is seamlessly positioned with the broader Quantum Work messaging and brand hierarchy. Additionally, the role is responsible for supporting the launch of the new business including Website messaging and design, the launch campaign, a realistic content strategy, and relevant sales tools and collateral.
Define and confirm requirements
- Initially confirm deliverables and build an innovative but realistic execution plan.
- Work various stakeholders and conduct competitor research to build an overarching value proposition and messaging to create a unique market positioning and a clear strategy for the refreshed website.
- Add an additional 8-10 pages for the Quantum.Work brand including content, design and graphics
- Make insight led recommendations to improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the website
- Develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies using PPC, SEO, SEM, and other techniques to attract traffic to our website and increase awareness of our brand and its products and/or services.
- Develop, implement and manage digital marketing campaigns that promote the new brand and services.
- Monitor the effectiveness of all digital marketing campaigns against agreed key performance indicators and provide regular reports on results, progress and recommendations for future.
- Evaluate digital footprints, social listening, market conditions and competitor data.
- Develop press kits, media campaign plan and set up briefing conference calls with relevant media outlets.
- Create a social media strategy that focuses on the right channels and activities.
- Find bloggers, forums, and influencers to work with to build awareness for the new brand.
- Build out high quality standard decks, e-brochures and whitepapers for each product.
- For each service develop two pager documents explain the value proposition as tools to generate leads
- Develop collateral and messaging for internal channels including AGS and Opcos to develop sales leads. Update with newsletter quarterly.
- Develop realistic content strategy and media channels to distribute – this could be driven around the podcast series if competed well
- Establish a podcast series with clients, partners and targets on key topics and identify a media partner to distribute content after each podcast
- 5+ years of experience working in digital marketing.
- Ideally experience Marketing B2B Services
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Advanced knowledge across all key aspects of digital marketing including tracking and analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Super User in Hubspot with HubSpot Certification desirable.
- Natural communicator and negotiator with strong influencing skills.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization and to develop strong relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on generating results and increasing engagement.
- Proven ability to multi-task, perform under pressure and manage tight deadlines.
- Ability to perform independently in addition to collaborating within a team environment.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
QuantumWork is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]