|Date Posted||January 24, 2021|
As a key member of the Consumer Group operating within the US Division, this position is responsible for the development & implementation of a comprehensive digital marketing and communications strategy, management of internal and external resources, and directing the work of assigned staff. Develops and assists with marketing research for key projects. Sets goals, monitors work and evaluates results to ensure that departmental objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and strategic goals of the Consumer Group.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Responsible for the overall planning, coordination and administration of the Consumer Group strategic marketing plan, under the direction of the VP of Marketing.
- Oversees all digital marketing projects associated with Consumer Group marketing and communication efforts, including vendor selection and internal resources. Ensures digital marketing campaigns and special projects are managed to deliver results in an effective, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers. Collaborate with studio designers and external creative agencies to create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written). Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating D2C sales.
- Manage Brand Ambassador Program that represents the Pelican brand to targeted customers in order to increase awareness, create a specific image, generate sales opportunities and build customer preference.
- Directs and coordinates marketing campaigns using contemporary digital techniques such as display retargeting, search, programmatic advertising, A/B testing, email marketing, etc.
- Responsible for consumer-facing elements of Pelican.com website under the direction of the VP of Marketing and with dotted-line reporting to the Director of Ecommerce to optimize D2C revenue and performance.
- Collaborate with the Product Management team on media selection and placement for advertising materials and public relations activities. Direct internal studio resources to design and produce digital media to be used in these campaigns.
- Oversee the planning and development of marketing materials in support of the Consumer Sales team.
- Provide input to support trade exhibit design and show promotional planning.
- Act as Consumer Division Brand Champion and police global use of Pelican brands for needed compliance with established brand standards; review and report misuse of Pelican brands from outside entities to the corporate legal department.
- Perform special projects and additional duties as assigned by the VP of Marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field,
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in a fast-paced consumer products organization requiring in-depth knowledge of advertising and digital media techniques.
- Must have extensive experience implementing digital marketing campaigns using automated marketing software such as Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce, Hubspot and Google Analytics.
- Must be able to demonstrate strategic acumen, expertise and creativity in the development of marketing materials.
- Must demonstrate the ability to engage, inspire and influence people.
- Must have the ability to develop clear, actionable steps from overall strategy & complete projects meeting deadline/budget.
- Must have excellent written, negotiation, presentation, verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and various graphics software programs.
Advanced certifications in Automated Marketing platforms.
Why Join Pelican? Here’s a glimpse of Pelican Perks…
• Generous paid time off plans
• 401k plan – with a competitive match
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Established reputable brand offering premium products – you’ll be proud to represent Pelican!
• Amazing employee discount program on Pelican Products
• Great Benefits – several options including Pet insurance for our animal lovers.
• Wellness Discount Program
• Lucrative employee referral program – get paid to work with your trusted network.
• And more…
Pelican Products, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.