|Date Posted||January 21, 2021|
Kforce has a client in search of a Digital Marketing Manager in Boston, MA.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to drive the strategic framework, tactical planning, and management of our integrated digital campaigns. This role will report directly to the Vice President of Client Engagement and focus on growing brand awareness within the digital world and driving customer engagement resulting in qualified leads and conversions. We are looking for someone who sees the big picture, but can also be hands-on with the tools and tactics to deliver measurable results.
Leading through collaboration and teamwork, you should be as comfortable taking input from the team as you are providing analysis and feedback to inform the collective strategy. You are data-driven with the ability to move seamlessly between strategic to tactical.
What You'll Be Doing:
Campaigns & Channels:
- Plan and execute digital campaigns that include but not limited to SEM/SEO, email, and LinkedIn
- Develop and lead the client engagement strategy for LinkedIn
- Develop and continually optimize our SEM/SEO strategy and tactics
- Design, build, and maintain email marketing programs, including lead nurturing, drip campaigns, marketing automation, and subscriber management
- Establish benchmarks and set critical metrics for channel performance, optimizing spend mix, content, and website to continuously increase conversions and brand awareness
- Work hand in hand with Sales to develop acquisition and retention strategies, as well as digital campaigns
- Work with content creators (Product, Design, Marketing) to fill the content calendar with relevant content that spans the entire buyer's journey
- Lead cross-functional teams to plan, build, execute, measure and optimize digital campaigns