|Date Posted||January 21, 2021|
LaSalle Network has partnered with an innovative tech start-up specializing in the eCommerce and personalization space. Due to growth and success, they are building out their marketing department and looking to identify top talent as a Digital Marketing Manager. Working closely with the Director of Marketing and Sales Team, this Digital Marketing Manager will have full ownership and autonomy over everything digital.
This position is ideal for someone who is hungry to take on more. As a scrappy innovative start-up, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career,
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage digital advertising, email marketing, and SEM initiatives
- Ability to track KPI’S and ROIs
- Create the strategy and execute across all digital marketing channels
- Analyze data to increase PPC, SEO, and SEM
- Develop social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Webinars)
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of marketing experience
- Experience creating an executing account-based marketing initiatives
- Ability to succeed in a start up environment
- Capable of wearing multiple hats and assisting other departments with tasks when needed
If you are interested in this Digital Marketing Manager role, please apply today! We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and related terms: Digital , Marketing , Account Based Marketing, LinkedIn Advertising , Email Marketing , CRM , Pardot , Salesforce , Marketing Automation , SEO , Leads , Marketo , Social Media, Digital Campaign,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.