|Date Posted||January 17, 2021|
Ref ID: 00900-0011668902
Classification: Digital Marketing Manager
You could be the experienced, knowledgeable Creative Project Marketing Manager that The Creative Group's client is seeking, if you have intimate knowledge of the ins and outs of the creative process, marketing strategy, analysis, and campaign execution in the Commercial Real Estate Industry.
The Creative Project Marketing Manager must be able to quickly make important decisions, get the job done, and work well with brokerage agents and the internal creative teams— all while maintaining the bottom line. This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
This Creative Project Marketing Manager job is for candidates with experience in project management, creative process, copywriting, art direction, and the ability to expand a brand's reach while increasing its loyalty and awareness. As stated, this Creative Project Marketing Manager must have extensive CRE (commercial real estate) industry experience.
This is a unique opportunity to play a vital role in enhancing a brand's awareness in the Real Estate & Property industry through leading digital improvement initiatives while also taking part in digital transformation efforts. Candidates who have a desire to make a significant impact in a leadership role and a customer-first mindset with experience improving the online customer experience will be the best fit for this role. Submit your application as soon as possible!
- Head a strong team of digital specialists and manage the digital strategy
- Navigate more insight and analysis into the effectiveness of CRM initiatives
- Head weekly reviews with key stakeholders, get budgetary sign off and report back on ROI
- Help product and operational teams to identify key opportunities to better the customer journey & experience
- Schedule take up of products/services through new channels to fall in line with business objectives
- Grow, set up, devise, and oversee long-term digital marketing campaigns; additionally spearhead short-term advertising and marketing solutions
- Dispatch clear communications to the customer that are applicable to their needs and life stage
- Secure that the CRM plan is executed according to plan and within budget