|Date Posted||December 27, 2020|
Full Time (M-F, 9-5). Entry-level. $15/HR firm. We promote from within. The preferred hire in this Hiring Mission is willing to be office staff and has some familiarity with digital creative work, even if only for school presentations.
We are a dynamic and growing insurance and financial services agency based here in Georgia, led by a couple who already create a lot of digital content to educate prospective clients about our strategies.
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to oversee existing marketing campaigns and assist in the planning, execution and optimization of other online marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing and technology. Content creation & video editing experience is a requirement .
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing presence on social media (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Launch optimized online ad through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness (or willing to learn)
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Experience as Digital Marketing Associate or similar role
- Great understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media and email campaigns
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Adequate video editing
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To keep our office staff safe, we temperature check upon AM entry and we clean high touch common areas. Face masks are provided and encouraged but are not mandatory.