|Date Posted||December 4, 2020|
Position Purpose and Objectives:
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing the digital marketing strategy including; the user experience of website and application development, paid social marketing, media placement, metrics and analytics, and overall strategic engagement campaigns. You’ll be our thought leader in digital initiatives and our authority regarding current and emerging strategic digital marketing trends. Candidate should be passionate about technology and marketing and enjoy being the bridge that utilizes technology to achieve the marketing objectives.
Major Duties and Essential Functions
- Manage relationship between CUTX and Digital Marketing Agency comprising of multiple disciplines including UX/UI, development, social engagement, analytics & metrics, and media planning
- Work with digital agency on on-going SEO/SEM strategy
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns in an H-to-H marketing environment, including web, social, video, search and display
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate creative marketing & digital promotional programs
- Manage the ongoing conversion rate optimization and personalization strategy for website, including ideation, planning, testing, optimization, reporting, and forecasting
- Stay current with emerging digital trends and technologies
- Ensure digital strategies have a consistent omnichannel user experience
- Identify best-in-class technologies and recommend the appropriate solution
- Champion a data-driven, test-and-learn approach to optimizing website user experience and member acquisition
Positions directly supervised: N/A
Specific knowledge, skills, and abilities required for this position:
Candidates must have proven experience in creating and managing innovative, successful digital marketing campaign/programs across all relevant channels, and aligning those strategies with business goals and objectives.. This position requires a marketing professional who has technical understanding of front-end development, UX/UI, and analytics and reporting best practices. This position will help lead digital campaign strategies to ensure an overall consistent omnichannel message and brand experience.
- Relatable experience with technical integration of omnichannel strategic digital marketing campaigns/programs
- Strong technical acumen in web/e-commerce, UX/UI, social & paid media planning/analytics
- Competency in multiple Web CMS platforms
- A desire and comfort with managing multiple digital omnichannel parallel campaigns
- Successful experience in managing and leading organization’s digital expectations
- A strong grasp of relevant tools for providing analytics/metrics and providing recommendations based on proven data
- The ability to communicate effectively and positively with designers, developers and other team members based on an experienced understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
- Experience leading teams, meetings, brainstorming sessions and building consensus within a group
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well across all marketing practice areas
- Enterprise applications and systems integration experience is a plus
- Understanding of security and data protection
- SalesForce experience is a plus
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Information Technology, or other related degree.
Experience: 5+ years in Marketing and/or Digital Marketing. Strong knowledge and understanding of various programming/development languages.
Physical Activities and Requirements of this Position
Using primarily just the fingers to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects, or pinching fingers together.
Using fingers and palm on an object.
Especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly, or quickly.
Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
Average Visual Abilities
Average, ordinary, visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery.
Sitting part of the time. Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally.
Working Conditions of this Position
Few. No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions except during construction wearing a hard hat is required.
Mental Activities and Requirements of this Position
Reasoning Ability: The ability to use common sense or logic.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions and to deal with problems involving many variables.
Ability to perform basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing two digit numbers; operations with units such as inch, foot, yard; ounce, pound (or their metric counterparts), and square footage; ability to understand appraisals, compute rent rates and lease expiration times.
Language Ability: The level of ability required to communicate and understand written and oral language.
Ability to use passive vocabulary of 5,000-6,000 words; read at a moderate rate; and define unfamiliar words in dictionaries for meaning, spelling, and pronunciation. Ability to write complex sentences, using proper punctuation, and using adjectives and adverbs. Ability to communicate in complex sentences, using normal word order with present and past tenses and good vocabulary. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, guests, vendors and the general public.