|Date Posted||November 18, 2020|
Do you have experience managing Pay-Per-Click campaigns with Google Ads? Do you have high attention to detail? Then the PPC Manager opening may be for you!
Our client in North Dallas is searching for a PPC Manager to join their Digital Marketing team full time. The PPC Manager will oversee the search engine marketing strategy for both paid and organic search.
You will join a team of two other digital marketing individuals who oversee radio, TV ads, and social media. This is a new position as an external agency has managed the PPC campaigns up to this point. Our client wants to bring this role in house for continuity. This is a full time in office position with benefits.
• Work with the CEO to formulate effective paid search strategies
• Oversee Google AdWords account
• Understand keyword selection for target audience
• Write grammatically correct and attractive copy for Google Ads
• Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
• Review all marketing materials for compliance to company and industry standards
• Provide additional marketing support as needed to associates, both local and remote
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3-5 years of PPC experience with Google Ads
• SEM and SEO experience
• Proactive and a great communicator
• Strong grammar and writing skills
• High attention to detail