|Date Posted||November 9, 2020|
Store number: Corporate Office
Shopping center: Evansville
Street address: 7500 E Columbia Street
Job Summary: The Digital Marketing Manager leads a team of two Associate Marketing Managers in planning, development, and execution of all aspects of customer-centric digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, social media, display, blog, and affiliate marketing campaigns – from calendar creation and creative brief development to the execution, optimization, measurement, and reporting of campaigns.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages digital marketing channels to support business and marketing goals to drive traffic and revenue for both ecommerce and brick and mortar stores.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners and agencies to drive continuous improvement of marketing campaigns
- Understands the role of digital marketing and how it integrates with CRM, email, and traditional marketing channels.
- Partners closely with the Seasonal Campaign Lead to ensure all digital marketing supports campaign objectives.
- Leads development of new, innovative digital programs to acquire new, retain current, and reactivate lapsed customers.
- Identifies and understands digital marketing trends, concepts, best practices, and opportunities to inform digital marketing spend.
- Writes briefs and provides feedback on all media and creative digital marketing needs.
- Analyzes campaign performance and make data-driven recommendations to optimize digital marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field and a minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience, OR master’s degree and 3 years of digital marketing experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Direct experience working for or closely with an omni-channel retailer preferred.
- Experience in various online advertising platforms (e.g., Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.) preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) preferred. Proven ability to self-motivate, ability to deal with ambiguity and change in a dynamic, fast-paced business environment.
- Effectively partner and develop strong relationships with cross-functional partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and data-driven thinking skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Time)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Disability, and Voluntary Benefits
- Fitness Membership Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
- Relocation Opportunities
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.