|Location||Pleasant Prairie, WI|
|Date Posted||November 7, 2020|
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Plan and implement custom employment marketing campaigns across North America.
- Manage large-scale job board, digital advertising, and out-of-home annual budgets.
- Analyze performance reporting to identify marketing optimization opportunities.
- Identify automation opportunities to increase efficiency within team processes.
- Perform in-depth campaign reviews.
- Stay current on the latest trends in recruitment advertising.
- Negotiate annual contract renewals with job board vendors.
- Build and maintain relationships with HR Managers and recruiting team.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing.
- Management experience.
- Ability to multitask and react quickly to market changes.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.