|Date Posted||November 1, 2020|
Ref ID: 01020-9502744743
Classification: Digital Marketing Manager
Compensation: $80000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to drive the engagement, education, growth, and retention of our current and prospective customers. In this role you will be responsible for executing strategic marketing plans, building and supporting demand generation programs, leading digital content strategy, crafting key messaging to build brand recognition, implementing effective SEO strategies, and developing marketing campaigns to drive ROI using email, social media, paid search and other marketing mediums.
• Develop cohesive marketing strategies and support materials to advertise and promote the company’s products and services and build recognition.
• Build strategic marketing plans for all digital platforms including web, mobile, social media, and email. Ensure the marketing campaigns result in lead generation to support the sales team.
• Develop detailed marketing project plans, manage projects from initial concept to execution, and ensure resource availability and allocation. Manage vendors and outsourced resources when necessary.
• Create and maintain brand standards – voice, style, and guidelines. Develop and distribute communication materials/messaging to internal teams.
• Oversee all content for internal and external communications. Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity, and consistency. Drive the end-to-end content production process – developing ideas, researching and writing, editing and fact-checking.
• Lead and execute creative campaign message development.
• Conceptualize ways to maintain and/or increase brand awareness and lead generation through content marketing channels.
• Manage website content and enhance landing pages to drive traffic and increase conversions.
• Conduct technical site audits and execute SEO content strategy in order to grow organic traffic.
• Manage marketing automation, demand generation, inbound, email and database marketing.
• Develop email content strategy, including automated campaigns through HubSpot that span the customer journey to grow engagement and acquire new customers. Identify ways to increase efficiency, resulting in database growth, increased delivery rate, and open rates.
• Utilize a test, measure, learn approach to iterate and optimize campaigns to drive the best possible results, improving lead funnel.
• Enhance and troubleshoot issues with the lead management process and integrations with HubSpot. Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to find new ways to improve campaign performance.
• Manage PPC campaigns, monitor campaign progress, and share performance reports.
• Manage social media strategy, including engagement, analytics, and ads.
• Maintain key performance metric dashboards that track the effectiveness of our marketing strategy, summarize key insights, and recommend actions to improve campaigns.
• Improve and generate more online reviews for the company's products and services across Google, Yelp, Facebook, etc.
• Communicate and promote the company's products and services in a visually appealing way.
• Create graphic representations of data and translate research into easily readable content.
• Create and coordinate product content for email newsletters, social media, website, digital ads, direct mail, explainer and testimonial videos, webinars, sales enablement tools, white papers, case studies and blog posts.