|Date Posted||October 26, 2020|
1. Coordinates all membership and fundraising digital campaigns with all other online communications performed by
other divisions via communications calendar.
2. Works closely with digital marketing agency to develop budget, strategy and creative for all membership and
fundraising digital campaigns
3. Ensures all timelines, deadlines and budgets are met for all online membership and fundraising campaigns.
4. Coordinates integrated campaigns with direct mail or other channels as necessary.
5 . Develops and deploys all membership and fundraising email campaigns using email service provider.
6. Develops campaign instructions for data requests from internal and external sources as needed.
7. Manages digital marketing data to ensure compliance with customer communications preferences.
8. Performs manual changes to CRM and/or service provider data as necessary.
9. Obtains proper campaign approvals as required.
10. Monitors, analyzes and reports online campaign results to leadership on a regular basis.
11. Receives, confirms and codes all monthly invoices relating to digital marketing to ensure invoice accuracy and
that costs are allocated to the appropriate division and account(s).