|Date Posted||October 24, 2020|
Digital Marketing Manager
The Colony Group seeks a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager as an integral member of our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing operations. Your goals are to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness and increase our business development efforts through robust lead gen and lead nurturing campaigns.
The individual selected for this opportunity will plan, implement, and monitor our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. The ideal candidate is someone with experience in digital and email marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, the individual will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing efforts including our marketing tech stack, email marketing, and digital advertising campaigns;
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets;
- Plan and manage our social media platforms;
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results;
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry;
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audiences;
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests;
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience;
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies; and
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or relevant field;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing position;
- In-depth knowledge of various marketing automation systems, social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics;
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels;
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.);
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
The Colony Group, LLC (“Colony”) is an independent, fee-only financial advisory firm with locations in California, Florida, Colorado, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York and Virginia. With origins dating back to 1986, Colony manages approximately $11.5 billion in assets and provides successful individuals and families, corporate executives, business owners and entrepreneurs, athletes and entertainers, institutions and non-profit organizations with deep expertise that goes beyond investment management and can encompass tax, estate, retirement and philanthropic planning, asset allocation and sustainable investing solutions, family office services, business management services and divorce and dispute resolution services. For more information please visit our website www.thecolonygroup.com.