|Date Posted||September 22, 2020|
Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will be accountable for Digital Strategy and Engagement for stakeholders and the portfolio.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Leverage brand strategies to develop customer-focused and differentiated digital campaigns for measurable impact on key target audiences.
- Analyze market insights to identify innovative digital interventions that drive growth, retention through connected patient and key stakeholder experiences.
- Translate data into actionable insights to enhance and innovate the customer experience.
- Implement multi-channel and omnichannel solutions including but not limited to: Digital & Media Strategy, Remote/Tele-detailing, and Educational resources supporting brand objectives for high-impact engagements with all key target audiences.
- Lead the Medical, Legal, and Regulatory Review of key promotional materials, working with agencies and partners.
- Developing and effectively managing project budgets.
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or equivalent preferred.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in healthcare, consumer packaged goods, financial services, or at a digital agency.
- 3+ years of biotech/pharma/medical device brand marketing experience in the US.
- 5+ years of experience in U.S. launch and operational 'in-line' marketing experience.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing with analytics bent and test-and-learn mindset.
- Experience in management of expenses and ROI with agencies, vendors, and across initiatives.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74077 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.