|Date Posted||September 20, 2020|
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Location: Smyrna GA 30080
The desired candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- HCP digital marketing strategy for US Neurology portfolio in collaboration with US Neurology Internal Engine and customer facing, field teams.
- Leveraging brand strategies develop customer-focused and differentiated digital campaigns for measurable impact on key target audiences.
- Analyzing market insights to identify innovative digital interventions that drive growth, retention through connected patient and key stakeholder experiences.
Collaborating with the Market Research & Business Analytics & Insights team to:
- Define metrics, KPIs, and measurement plans
- Design and implement promotional strategies, while tracking impact - share of voice, market dynamics, competitive action/response, in-market responses, etc.
- Translate data into actionable insights to enhance and innovate the customer experience.
Implementing multi-channel and Omni channel solutions including but not limited to:
- Digital & Media Strategy
- Educational resources supporting brand objectives for high-impact engagements with all key target audiences.
- Leading the Medical, Legal, and Regulatory Review of key promotional materials, working with agencies and alliance partners.
- Developing and effectively managing project budgets.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or equivalent preferred
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in healthcare, consumer packaged goods, financial services, or at a digital agency
- 3+ years of biotech/Pharma/medical device brand marketing experience in the US
- 5+ years of experience in U.S. launch and operational 'in-line' marketing experience
- Deep understanding of digital marketing with analytics bent and test-and-learn mindset
- Industry knowledge with the ability to quickly learn the disease state
- Ability to quickly learn products and brand strategies and tie to patient journey
- Experience in management of expenses and ROI with agencies, vendors, and across initiatives
- Awareness of/experience working in an AGILE environment
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments
- Demonstrated success working in cross-functional teams within a matrixed organization
- Experience developing project plans and managing project status and budgets for optimal impact
- Experience working with alliance partners
- Strong integrity and ethics in behaviors, actions, and communications
- Ability to communicate and act promptly