|Location||Mountain View, CA|
|Date Posted||September 20, 2020|
Digital Marketing Manager Needed for Multinational Tech Co in Mountain View
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Client starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Client's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Client can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
Whether you're on a consumer product or a business product you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. Taking in inputs from cross-functional partners you help determine positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications and shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base.
The Hardware and Retail Marketing organization is responsible for driving the growth of Client's hardware brands. We partner with product teams to understand the user, shape the product roadmap, and bring products to market through coordinated global media campaigns. The e-Commerce Store is Client's online destination that showcases and sells new devices made with technology.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for executing the digital and site content strategy for new and existing products for the global website. You will examine business performance and optimize user experience in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Be the category, product and subject matter expert for products to meet the needs of both the business and brand.
- Drive creation of content for new product launches and updates to existing content by taking into consideration competition, historical data, best practices, strategic positioning and other products in the portfolio.
- Execute the digital content strategy for products to optimize the online shopping experience through site presentation and product merchandising.
- Partner with cross-functional teams - such as Product Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Performance Marketing, Creative, UX, Production, Sales/Business Development, Analytics, Legal - to drive the business and achieve key performance indicators (KPIs) for the App Store.
- Experience owning and defining digital experiences and creating engaging content.
- Experience with online merchandising best practices and e-commerce metrics
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Experience in B2C marketing.
Min 3 years ecommerce experience Bachelor's Degree
Preferred qualifications: Experience owning and defining digital experiences and creating engaging content. Experience with online merchandising best practices and e-commerce metrics Strong project management and problem-solving skills. Experience managing multiple stakeholders simultaneously. Experience in B2C marketing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.