|Location||Des Plaines, IL|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2020|
Ref ID: 01300-0011561465
Classification: Marketing/Communications Manager
Compensation: $80000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
Digital Marketing Manager
The Creative Group (TCG) is looking for a digital marketing manager to support the development and implementation of marketing strategies. The digital marketing manager plays a meaningful role in a wide variety of marketing activities designed to help the company achieve its goals.
What you will get to do every single day
• Develop and lead product marketing and promotional communications strategy
• Develop promotional marketing materials and coordinate compatibility of marketing programs with public relations activities
• Assist in the preparation of long-term and short-term marketing plans and strategies, pricing policies and budgets
• Potentially supervise marketing communication specialists
What we're looking for
• Advertising and publishing knowledge as well as excellent communication, writing and analytical skills
• 5+ years of marketing experience
• Experience with administration and execution of electronic direct marketing campaigns, including database management and analytics
• Advanced skills using the Internet and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook) and familiarity with Photoshop and HTML
About The Creative Group
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. For more information, please visit roberthalf.com/creativegroup.