|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||September 18, 2020|
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location : New York, New York 10166
Duration: 6+ months
- The Paid Search Marketing Manager role on the U.S. Acquisition Digital Media Marketing team will be responsible for leveraging digital analytics to develop an overarching Paid Search strategy laddering up to the overall digital strategy for various (B2B & B2C) products that drives customer engagement, superior experience and positions as relevant, differentiated and forward thinking.
- Lead paid search strategy recommendations, manage and optimize paid search campaigns across multiple search engines (Google, Bing, etc.) including keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, budget management, performance review, keyword development, account setup, ad creation, quality score, conversion rates, etc.
- Manage, review, and perform daily responsibilities associated with performance across Google AdWords, Bing, and other search platforms
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywording, etc.
- Lead actualization of weekly Digital Marketing Budget and Forecast and partner monthly with budget lead to ensure budget reporting accuracy to Finance
- Core team member with 2021 integrated communications planning across all relevant marketing levers
- Partner with internal and external analytics team to generate and analyze data and metrics across digital plans to develop data driven plan optimization recommendation
- Partner with in-house Display team to manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies and latest developments in paid search and contribute to the knowledge base of other marketing team members
Essential Business Experience and Skills:
- 7-8 years of digital expertise with a focus on paid search
- Understanding of mobile, display, video, retargeting, audience segmenting, social, etc.
- Highly proficient with SA360, Google AdWords, Microsoft Ads platform and Google Campaign Manager
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel (i.e. Pivot Tables, Vlookups, Chart Development, etc.) and PowerPoint development
- Familiarity with Adobe Audience Manager, Demand-side Platforms (DSP), Customer Data Platforms (CDP), Adobe Tech Stack, etc.
- Experience in developing data driven digital marketing strategies based on digital acquisition technologies, segmentation and consumer insights with measurable in market success
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, or an advanced degree in business or marketing is highly preferred